@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday

Team,
Drawings are not getting synced in fyers web across timeframes. Visibility is set to accommodate all TF. This happens if we draw in Daily, rarely it get synced to intra TF; sometimes it appears and disappears after a refresh but the situation is such that we cant rely on it for trading purpose.
(The problem has been cross checked by my friend in his account & same issue exists.)
If I draw in hourly I don't face any such problem.

midhoo

@FYERS_Team

I am not able to use "Exit positions" when there is any Stoploss order. If I have to manually remove the stoploss, then what is the use of that emergency exit? It should close pending stoploss order also.

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday

Team,
Drawings are not getting synced in fyers web across timeframes. Visibility is set to accommodate all TF. This happens if we draw in Daily, rarely it get synced to intra TF; sometimes it appears and disappears after a refresh but the situation is such that we cant rely on it for trading purpose.
(The problem has been cross checked by my friend in his account & same issue exists.)
If I draw in hourly I don't face any such problem.
Hi @vipicorp,

Have you raised a support ticket? If yes, do provide it to our team to look into this.

Thanks!

@FYERS_Team

I am not able to use "Exit positions" when there is any Stoploss order. If I have to manually remove the stoploss, then what is the use of that emergency exit? It should close pending stoploss order also.
Hi @midhoo,
If the product type is CO/BO then, pending orders will be cancelled and the position will be squared-off. If the product type is Intraday, CNC or Margin then, pending order will not be cancelled as these orders are placed separately. Since you can place unlimited stop-loss orders for the executed orders and these orders won't be linked with the executed order.
Thanks!

hi,
do you have short cut keys for fyers web for order placement and other things?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
FYERS Awareness is organizing a seminar along with MCX in Bangalore! If you are interested to attend the free seminar, you can register here. The speaker is the regional head of MCX and is the right person to clarify any doubts with regards to trading in MCX. I thought it would add value to those who seek the detailed clarifications from the exchange official directly at the seminar. With our awareness initiative, we aim to increase the knowledge about the capital markets in India.

For more such events, stay tuned with us on the above-mentioned Twitter handle and do spread the word to your trader friends who are seeking ways to improve their awareness on the subject. Thanks!

FYERS MCX Seminar 1.jpg

Hi @vipicorp,

Have you raised a support ticket? If yes, do provide it to our team to look into this.

Thanks!

No, I didn't raise a support ticket. This is a common problem occurs in Fyers. I wanted to bring it in to your notice.

I have raised a support ticket long back regarding initial hours hiccups in Fyers Web & it went unnoticed. Why would you think I raise a ticket again?