Latest post on our blog, Brainstorm - FYERS Policies on Physical Settlement

Traders, please read through our policies in detail to help avoid any kind of inconvenience w.r.t physical settlement-related policies. We understand that it is quite cumbersome for you but it is essential for you to be aware of it. We are trying our best to manage the complex requirements in the best way possible.

All the best!
A few doubts.

1. For BO and CO, position can be taken even on expiry week Wednesday with same margin requirement like any other day?

2. Currently I am noticing that BO & Co are blocked for next month contracts. So on which day this will be activated?

midhoo

@Tejas Khoday
Sir,
When price of Nifty 12150 PE is at 127, fyers chart is showing 113 only. How we can trade using these kind of charts?
Many times I have seen such problems. Please fix it.
And also please add an option to "Trade from watchlist" without chart like zerodha.

Attachments

@Tejas Khoday
Sir,
When price of Nifty 12150 PE is at 127, fyers chart is showing 113 only. How we can trade using these kind of charts?
Many times I have seen such problems. Please fix it.
And also please add an option to "Trade from watchlist" without chart like zerodha.
Agree, loading chart becomes a nightmare nowadays. Watchlist trading is a must.

A few doubts.

1. For BO and CO, position can be taken even on expiry week Wednesday with same margin requirement like any other day?

2. Currently I am noticing that BO & Co are blocked for next month contracts. So on which day this will be activated?
Hi,
1. Yes, you can trade till Wednesday in Intraday orders with the same margin applicable.
2. Since we are allowing the trades in this expiry contract, orders in next month contract will be enabled today EOD.
Thanks!