As per the response, You have sent NSE segment addition form instead of MCX addition forms and by mistakenly executive has replied that your account has been activated as your NSE account is already activated. Also, our team spoke to you in this regard, kindly re-send the form.
Hope this clarifies.
Thanks!
I had not sent NSE activation form . I had sent the forms that had been sent to me by your support staff. I had raised the query regarding commodity account as I had also applied for demat account and it was delayed.

My demat account and commodity account were opened simultaneously and I received the e-mails regarding the same.During this period I was never told that I had not send commodity account forms.

I am enclosing the e-mails regarding the same.

From my side the matter is closed , but I would like your support staff to be more careful dealing with another clients.

First I was given the reason that I was mistakenly emailed that my commodity account got activatied instead of another clients.
Then I was told I never send the form and now I have send wrong form

Attachments

midhoo

Hey TJ members, I haven't been able to stay active on Traderji much in the last month or so as I have been involved in our latest initiatives. I love this forum and try to visit as often as possible. Here are some updates about us and about the market that we haven't been able to post until now.

Latest Notices:
  1. 8 new chapters on the Options Module – School Of Stocks
  2. FAQs on Trading APIs – Support Portal
  3. Stock Market to remain open on February 1st
  4. Base Metals Expiry On 31st January, 2020 – Compulsory Delivery
  5. Gold Petal & Gold Guinea Contracts Expiry On 31st January, 2020 – Compulsory Delivery
  6. Gold Petal & Gold Guinea Contracts Expiry On 31st January, 2020 – Compulsory Delivery
  7. Introducing Exit Positions Tab (Panic Control Button) on FYERS Web
For more updates, to stay tuned to our Notice Board, Social Media and Blogs, consider subscribing to our Telegram Channel - FYERS Official.
Sir,

By using new "EXIT POSITIONS TAB ", can I exit the position and cancel the "manually entered stoploss" simultaneously ?

Fyers web slows down during initial minutes of market opening. Can we have a place like zerodha kite where we can trade without chart. Just order page with bid ask etc?

I had not sent NSE activation form . I had sent the forms that had been sent to me by your support staff. I had raised the query regarding commodity account as I had also applied for demat account and it was delayed.

My demat account and commodity account were opened simultaneously and I received the e-mails regarding the same.During this period I was never told that I had not send commodity account forms.

I am enclosing the e-mails regarding the same.

From my side the matter is closed , but I would like your support staff to be more careful dealing with another clients.

First I was given the reason that I was mistakenly emailed that my commodity account got activatied instead of another clients.
Then I was told I never send the form and now I have send wrong form
Hi @desiwarrenbuffet,
We have taken this as valuable input and informed the concerned team about this and we will take care of it.
We request kindly download the MCX form and send us, we will activate on priority.

Hello @FYERS_Team,

My Fyers account got activated last week and your instant payment gateway doesn't allow me to add funds. It shows me an error "Fund Transfer Payment has Failed"

It's a disappointment to encounter this kind of error on a new account. Can you please help? Do I need to do anything else to activate my fund transfer?

Thank you.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest post on our blog, Brainstorm - FYERS Policies on Physical Settlement

Traders, please read through our policies in detail to help avoid any kind of inconvenience w.r.t physical settlement-related policies. We understand that it is quite cumbersome for you but it is essential for you to be aware of it. We are trying our best to manage the complex requirements in the best way possible.

All the best!

Latest post on our blog, Brainstorm - FYERS Policies on Physical Settlement

Traders, please read through our policies in detail to help avoid any kind of inconvenience w.r.t physical settlement-related policies. We understand that it is quite cumbersome for you but it is essential for you to be aware of it. We are trying our best to manage the complex requirements in the best way possible.

All the best!
This was a much awaited article from Fyers. I am wondering why it took so long! Fyers team was sharing the 2018 article until today