McNish

... However, adding scrips is very easy on FYERS Web...
is anyone able to load the LT option scripts, easily or otherwise? I spent 10 mins trying all the combinations yet couldn't get there.
This is a big bottleneck. Even thought i am able to get around it most of the time, yet sometimes it really is a disappointing experience. To make it better, i would suggest to have a scroller in the list. Absolutely must.

Still waiting on the new API app.

andal

Hi @andal,
We have processed the Demat account and POA is under process. We have arranged a callback from our team.
Thanks!
His BO account is showing POA as recieved, but still he is not able to transact using CNC. Your BO shows everything as active like NSE Cash. Do you guys really cater to Investing community or only interested in Intraday & FNO Traders?

I have applied for opening commodity account and i had downloaded the form and speedpost it to Fyers office along with required documents and also all the forms and documents regarding opening demat account.

After many follow ups my demat account got opened.Then I followed regarding commodity account and I got the email that my commodity account got opened.

Still my account didnt get opened ,I again raised a query and the support staff told me my account didnt get opened and they didnt receive my commodity account forms along with documents.I told them I have send documents regarding both demat account ,commodity account and chage in mobile number in one speed post,so there is no chance of not receiving documents regarding commodity account.

I told them I have recieved email that my commodity account got activated. The support staff told me they would have assumed I was another client whose account got opened and they didnt recieved my documents.

So I would like to request @Tejas Koday and Fyers team to look in this matter as I am following this issues from last 2 months
@FYERS_Team ,@Tejas Khoday

Iam also attaching my email to Fyers support and their response
Hi @desiwarrenbuffet,
We regret the inconvenience caused, we have informed this to account opening team and waiting for their confirmation, will update you soon.
Thanks!

is anyone able to load the LT option scripts, easily or otherwise? I spent 10 mins trying all the combinations yet couldn't get there.
This is a big bottleneck. Even thought i am able to get around it most of the time, yet sometimes it really is a disappointing experience. To make it better, i would suggest to have a scroller in the list. Absolutely must.

Still waiting on the new API app.
Hey @McNish,
Try this out by typing LT [Space] Strike price ex. - LT 1300, it's very easy. Also, if a scrip has only two letters it is difficult to search but you can do with symbol string.
Thanks!

His BO account is showing POA as recieved, but still he is not able to transact using CNC. Your BO shows everything as active like NSE Cash. Do you guys really cater to Investing community or only interested in Intraday & FNO Traders?
Hi @andal,
Equity delivery is already approved for this account. KIndly re-check and let us know.
Thanks!

Hi @desiwarrenbuffet,
We regret the inconvenience caused, we have informed this to account opening team and waiting for their confirmation, will update you soon.
Thanks!
As per the response, You have sent NSE segment addition form instead of MCX addition forms and by mistakenly executive has replied that your account has been activated as your NSE account is already activated. Also, our team spoke to you in this regard, kindly re-send the form.
Hope this clarifies.
Thanks!

Hello @FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday

This is regarding the new edition of exit position button, this was very much needed option for quick scalpers like us. I thank you for this quick tool.

However, i really don't think you would need to blur the background when someone chooses the exit all potions you know. As, there are times, when trader tries to see and keep the position open for a while and then instantly chooses to close all positions (few more seconds or minutes) matters for him. Blurring the background doesn't really serve the purpose you see. I hope these little things matters for a consistent trader/ scalpers like us. It would be really great if you don't blur the background when the system asks for a confirmation message just like other order pops up.

Thank you for you consideration

Kindest Regards

Pavan :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey TJ members, I haven't been able to stay active on Traderji much in the last month or so as I have been involved in our latest initiatives. I love this forum and try to visit as often as possible. Here are some updates about us and about the market that we haven't been able to post until now.

Latest Notices:
  1. 8 new chapters on the Options Module – School Of Stocks
  2. FAQs on Trading APIs – Support Portal
  3. Stock Market to remain open on February 1st
  4. Base Metals Expiry On 31st January, 2020 – Compulsory Delivery
  5. Gold Petal & Gold Guinea Contracts Expiry On 31st January, 2020 – Compulsory Delivery
  6. Gold Petal & Gold Guinea Contracts Expiry On 31st January, 2020 – Compulsory Delivery
  7. Introducing Exit Positions Tab (Panic Control Button) on FYERS Web
For more updates, to stay tuned to our Notice Board, Social Media and Blogs, consider subscribing to our Telegram Channel - FYERS Official.