I am unable to log in to fyers one. It can not authenticate the credentials. I can log in to fyers web using my credentials.

View attachment 39859

The internet is working fine, the other softwares are running fine.
My connection settings are ok, as given in the instructions on the website.

1579581922089.png

milkyblack

Latest Update: FYERS 30 Day Challenge Updates - 2020

Huge upgrades made to the FYERS 30 Day Challenge in 2020! To become sustainably profitable in trading, I strongly recommend you to take the challenge. It'll be a great Kickstarter to your trading journey this year.

All the best!
Hi,

Good initiative. I have one question though, what happens when a trader wins 5 consecutive challenges and then looses the 6th one and wins the 7th one again. So on the 5th win s/he gets a certificate as 5th time winner + wizard badge, what happens when wins the 7th challenge after loosing the 6th one ? What badge the trader gets?

Hi @FYERS_Team.. today fyers didnt allow to sell banknifty future 1 lot.. order got rejected..
Rejected reason : Fund insufficient 21792..
I had 11000 in my account and i made cover order for banknifty jan future 1 lot.. In margin calculator for 1 lot banknifty margin required is around 9300 to 9400 rs.. so why did fyers did not place the order and gave insufficient fund error.. i tried 3 - 4 times..
Today banknifty jan future falled around 400 to 500 point.. i missed a good trading opportunity.. i really wish i would not have added money in fyers today morning instead of zerodha.. Only good thing in fyers in onchart trading else fyers is not trustworthy for trading..
Have fyers stopped giving leverage ?? if yes then please update your margin calculator..
Hi @rakesh8192,
We regret the inconvenience caused due to this. We request you to kindly DM your client ID so that our team can investigate this further. We really want you to trade with us and we will look into this. Also, we recommend you to get in touch with our support team to immediately resolve in such scenarios.
No, we haven't stopped leverage yet and we are following the developments, post that it will be updated accordingly.
Thanks!

I am unable to log in to fyers one. It can not authenticate the credentials. I can log in to fyers web using my credentials.

View attachment 39859

The internet is working fine, the other softwares are running fine.
My connection settings are ok, as given in the instructions on the website.

View attachment 39860
Hi @timepass,
We request you to kindly get in touch with our support team. Our team will look into this through remote access to resolve this at earliest.
Thanks!

Hi @FYERS_Team.. today fyers didnt allow to sell banknifty future 1 lot.. order got rejected..
Rejected reason : Fund insufficient 21792..
I had 11000 in my account and i made cover order for banknifty jan future 1 lot.. In margin calculator for 1 lot banknifty margin required is around 9300 to 9400 rs.. so why did fyers did not place the order and gave insufficient fund error.. i tried 3 - 4 times..
Today banknifty jan future falled around 400 to 500 point.. i missed a good trading opportunity.. i really wish i would not have added money in fyers today morning instead of zerodha.. Only good thing in fyers in onchart trading else fyers is not trustworthy for trading..
Have fyers stopped giving leverage ?? if yes then please update your margin calculator..
Hey @rakesh8192,
As per our team confirmation, yesterday around 10:12 market was at 31508 approx & CO market with SL price as 32600 placed by you, which is almost 1092 point stop loss. As per the SL approx margin required is Rs. 32700 hence order got rejected. Hope you find this helpful.

Hi @timepass,
We request you to kindly get in touch with our support team. Our team will look into this through remote access to resolve this at earliest.
Thanks!
Uninstalled, re-installed. Logged in ok. Will check the other things later. The previous templates are gone.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

Good initiative. I have one question though, what happens when a trader wins 5 consecutive challenges and then looses the 6th one and wins the 7th one again. So on the 5th win s/he gets a certificate as 5th time winner + wizard badge, what happens when wins the 7th challenge after loosing the 6th one ? What badge the trader gets?
When that happens, your certificate will read 'Wizard' and will also mention that you have won the 30 Day Challenge for the 7th time.