Hi, It is normally available during those hours. When did this happen and since when? The process/updates are done when there is minimal traffic on the platform. This seems to be a unique issue. Kindly raise a support ticket.
Sure.

I would like to know the experience of other fyers web users also especially on the Watchlist issue I mentioned above.Even today morning Watchlist appeared after 7.35am only. I have logged in from around 6am and refreshed multiple times in between.

Blank chart is not a regular occurence as I mentioned. I have encountered blank chart a few times probably after 11.30pm.

I have also faced the problem of watchlist not loading in the morning.
I have mentioned about this problem on this thread
Thanks Mr Buffet

Hope @Tejas Khoday n @FYERS_Team will have a serious look at this.

I was using tradetiger as a study platform (which is still in 1990 in terms of charting btw) & recently switched to Fyers Web. I was enjoying it but these problem started popping up. Not many complaints about it on this thread probably because not enough people are using it after market hours!! This issue is seriously affecting my workflow.

We're looking into it @chillax. What is the average load speed for you? Also let us know if it is happening at any particular juncture when using the platform.
There is some lag around few seconds between scrolling through charts on fyers web which is quite noticeable especially during initial few minutes of market opening and sometimes later in the day. And rest of the time it just works fine without any issues.

andal

@FYERS_Team , @Tejas Khoday,

To be honest, Fyers account opening process ................... (you can fill the correct word).

Do you guys don't have a checklist of required documents to be submitted for opening demat and trading account?

In my friends case, account was created without POA and there was no mention of POA submission during account opening process. He sent POA document through courier on Monday evening and it reached your office on Wednesday/Thursday. He is not sure how many days your team will take to activate CNC for his account

He was in touch with one of your representative during account opening process, however once account was created he has become in-communable. My Friend tried to reach him by all modes of communication, he hasn't got any reply from him so far. I don't want to mention the representative name in open forum. If you want to know his name I can provide through private message.

I was the one who referred to open account with Fyers, but now I am regretting as to why I suggested him. If CNC order is not activated by EOD tomorrow rest assure you will receive account closure request from my friend.

Sure.

I would like to know the experience of other fyers web users also especially on the Watchlist issue I mentioned above.Even today morning Watchlist appeared after 7.35am only. I have logged in from around 6am and refreshed multiple times in between.

Blank chart is not a regular occurence as I mentioned. I have encountered blank chart a few times probably after 11.30pm.
I have also faced the problem of watchlist not loading in the morning.
I have mentioned about this problem on this thread
Hi,

We have identified this bug and we will deploy with the new update this week itself.
Thanks!

@FYERS_Team , @Tejas Khoday,

To be honest, Fyers account opening process ................... (you can fill the correct word).

Do you guys don't have a checklist of required documents to be submitted for opening demat and trading account?

In my friends case, account was created without POA and there was no mention of POA submission during account opening process. He sent POA document through courier on Monday evening and it reached your office on Wednesday/Thursday. He is not sure how many days your team will take to activate CNC for his account

He was in touch with one of your representative during account opening process, however once account was created he has become in-communable. My Friend tried to reach him by all modes of communication, he hasn't got any reply from him so far. I don't want to mention the representative name in open forum. If you want to know his name I can provide through private message.

I was the one who referred to open account with Fyers, but now I am regretting as to why I suggested him. If CNC order is not activated by EOD tomorrow rest assure you will receive account closure request from my friend.
Hi @andal,

We regret the inconvenience caused during the account opening process. As per our account opening process, we do send POA form to client registered mail once the E-sign is completed. Once we receive the POA form normally it takes 1-2 business days to activate. We request you kindly DM the registration details to resolve this at earliest, our team will look into this on priority.
Thanks!

Hi @FYERS_Team.. today fyers didnt allow to sell banknifty future 1 lot.. order got rejected..
Rejected reason : Fund insufficient 21792..
I had 11000 in my account and i made cover order for banknifty jan future 1 lot.. In margin calculator for 1 lot banknifty margin required is around 9300 to 9400 rs.. so why did fyers did not place the order and gave insufficient fund error.. i tried 3 - 4 times..
Today banknifty jan future falled around 400 to 500 point.. i missed a good trading opportunity.. i really wish i would not have added money in fyers today morning instead of zerodha.. Only good thing in fyers in onchart trading else fyers is not trustworthy for trading..
Have fyers stopped giving leverage ?? if yes then please update your margin calculator..

Attachments

andal

Hi @andal,

We regret the inconvenience caused during the account opening process. As per our account opening process, we do send POA form to client registered mail once the E-sign is completed. Once we receive the POA form normally it takes 1-2 business days to activate. We request you kindly DM the registration details to resolve this at earliest, our team will look into this on priority.
Thanks!
Sent requested details through Private Message