Thanks for letting us know. 5-10 minutes is extremely slow. We're looking into it. Do send me your Client ID in a personal message. Our team will call you if any information is required.
Not 5-10 minutes delay boss. I was talking about the market hours, especially the first 5-10 minutes.

Btw the delay is around 3-6 seconds. Loading daily charts is comparatively better to intraday charts.

Okay, we're looking into it @vipicorp.

Thanks!
Thank you.

Don't know whether you already noticed, Watch lists are not normally available on Web in the morning hours. It usually appears after 8 or 8.30am. "Sorry, couldn't load watch list error".

I use to analyse extensively during off market hours and faced empty charts issue many times in the night and morning. Late night issue is understandable as there might be some maintenance going on but breakdowns till 12am and after 5am isn't so good.

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
Latest Update: FYERS 30 Day Challenge Updates - 2020

Huge upgrades made to the FYERS 30 Day Challenge in 2020! To become sustainably profitable in trading, I strongly recommend you to take the challenge. It'll be a great Kickstarter to your trading journey this year.

All the best!
Really good initiative to recognize by Badge and also no of times which I asked for it earlier...

Also make something like Z certificate available at backoffice immediately after completed challenge.

ALso even backoffice is upgraded you have not made live PnL for current running challenge... which is also one thing which you promised..

Keep up the good work..

Good initiative...

By the way what Rank above Wizard for 8 time challenge winners like me ?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thank you.

Don't know whether you already noticed, Watch lists are not normally available on Web in the morning hours. It usually appears after 8 or 8.30am. "Sorry, couldn't load watch list error".

I use to analyse extensively during off market hours and faced empty charts issue many times in the night and morning. Late night issue is understandable as there might be some maintenance going on but breakdowns till 12am and after 5am isn't so good.
Hi, It is normally available during those hours. When did this happen and since when? The process/updates are done when there is minimal traffic on the platform. This seems to be a unique issue. Kindly raise a support ticket.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Really good initiative to recognize by Badge and also no of times which I asked for it earlier...

Also make something like Z certificate available at backoffice immediately after completed challenge.

ALso even backoffice is upgraded you have not made live PnL for current running challenge... which is also one thing which you promised..

Keep up the good work..

Good initiative...

By the way what Rank above Wizard for 8 time challenge winners like me ?
Hi @sach007, Thanks! We're glad you like our initiative.
  1. We've earmarked 10th as the date for processing the challenges every month. Immediate availability is not possible at the moment as we will need to reconcile the records at our end.
  2. Hmmm.. we'll take this up in the future.
Have you won 5 challenges in a row? If yes, you can apply to any proprietary trading firm with the certificates and showing them your trading ledger for evidence :). It'll be a good way for them to consider your talent and hire you.