Simple...
1. SEBI wont take back idea of upfront NRML margin collection for intraday.

2. But broker has choice of giving leverage based on brokers own fund but not with other client money.

3. Now broker with deep pocket will continue offer same leverage as before..
But that will put emerging and small scale brokerage business in danger and can create a monopoly if my understanding is correct.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@Tejas Khoday Sir its been Iong time around one year passed since I started trading with Fyers. To be frank experience is good in terms of support (though need sometimes followup) brokerage refund through 30 days challenge, best thing is very less( rather I personally never stuck due to it) failure of platform or hanging like Z , now new backoffice is good but as you know you are always being compared with leader .. so it needs best.

With Fyers I thank for making habitual of being profitable with 30 days challenge .. and I won it 8 times in a row till now.

I am very upset with one thing is mobile app you are not even able to provide setting of Default Order ... this makes trading very bad effect in execution ...

You are not able to provide default settings for order ... after one year passed. Don't know weather you asked your vendor or not..

This is really basic thing which I feel that can be done...

I am askeing thid bcoz I do my 99%trades on mobile app.

So even after one year if its not happening may I know the reason?

Thanks in advance for your always replies.

andal

Hi @andal,
1. Yes, he needs to send his POA form which is pending.
2 & 3. If you transfer funds through Bank account transfer, kindly get in touch with us to reflect them immediately or our team will update them every 10-15 min interval.
4. Since POA is not activated, CNC orders will be rejected and he can able to trade in equity intraday.

We request you to kindly get in touch with our support team to resolve this at earliest.
Thanks!
My Friend has sent the POA through courier. Request your team to verify the same and enable CNC for this account

@Tejas Khoday Sir its been Iong time around one year passed since I started trading with Fyers. To be frank experience is good in terms of support (though need sometimes followup) brokerage refund through 30 days challenge, best thing is very less( rather I personally never stuck due to it) failure of platform or hanging like Z , now new backoffice is good but as you know you are always being compared with leader .. so it needs best.

With Fyers I thank for making habitual of being profitable with 30 days challenge .. and I won it 8 times in a row till now.

I am very upset with one thing is mobile app you are not even able to provide setting of Default Order ... this makes trading very bad effect in execution ...

You are not able to provide default settings for order ... after one year passed. Don't know weather you asked your vendor or not..

This is really basic thing which I feel that can be done...

I am askeing thid bcoz I do my 99%trades on mobile app.

So even after one year if its not happening may I know the reason?

Thanks in advance for your always replies.
Hi @sach007,

Thanks for the valuable input we have noted your concern. We would like to inform you that we are in the process of mobile App development and we hope you will find our new mobile App more appealing in terms of UI/UX, functionality and sync with our web platform. We have taken this project and working on priority as well. We will keep you posted in this regard.

Happy Trading!