andal

Hi @andal,
1. Yes, he needs to send his POA form which is pending.
2 & 3. If you transfer funds through Bank account transfer, kindly get in touch with us to reflect them immediately or our team will update them every 10-15 min interval.
4. Since POA is not activated, CNC orders will be rejected and he can able to trade in equity intraday.

We request you to kindly get in touch with our support team to resolve this at earliest.
Thanks!
Thanks for the response. Have informed my friend to submit the POA

McNish

Dear Sir,
In Fyers web the entire option chain is not available in Banknifty. The strike prices start only from previous close and above. If i want to take positions in deep in the money call options it is not possible at all.
What works for me, try it out.
Go to the script entry box and select OPTIONS, then try typing the name of the option in the Fyers format, this will show some more scripts of the option chain.
Currently as i write, BN option chain is showing from 31100 to 32500. Here if i want to see the 31000, which is not listed, i simply type "BANKNIFTY 20 JAN 16 31000 CE", the option shows. Similarly for PE. Just typing "BANKNIFTY 20 JAN 16 31000" will show both CE & PE. This plays out different for different strike prices, so do some trial. ATB.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I read one your reply in today's tweet that the new margin rule may affect only equity intraday and not FnO. Can you elaborate further pls?
SEBI has given a one-month window to the brokers' associations to submit a proposal w.r.t intraday leverage. The latest news about broker funding the intraday margins with their own capital seems to be very biased in favor of the top 10 brokers in India. In the larger context, it doesn't make sense because the majority of the intraday positions in India are mostly funded by the Clearing Members!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Sir,
In Fyers web the entire option chain is not available in Banknifty. The strike prices start only from previous close and above. If i want to take positions in deep in the money call options it is not possible at all. Please setright this immediately. One more thing please reduce the size of the market depth window to 50% of the present size. Now it is almost covering half of the chart. Real nuisance this is. Even better if u could provide an option to minimize it.
Hi,

1. Can you elaborate on the option chain not available? You mean you are not able to find the scrips? Just use the search box to find it. If you are modifying your search, make sure to hit the backspace until the previous search is completely erased.

2. The market depth window is pretty standard. You can move it around and minimize it when you don't need to use it. In the alternative, you can also use the DOM / Price ladder if you think the traditional market depth is blocking your view of the chart.

@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team

Fyers Web data is incorrect for Aug 19. (Day candle is showing data for Saturday 17th after aug 16th Friday. Aug 19th Monday is missing. But it's not just wrong dates, even the data for 17th is completely wrong. But at the same time Intraday data is available for 19th & not 17th & this intraday data seems correct comparing to Sharekhan & Zerodha. HindUniLvr Cash. Other scripts seems ok for this date.

This has left me worried as I accidentally stumbled upon this error and wondering what if the data is wrong in more random places !!!

SEBI has given a one-month window to the brokers' associations to submit a proposal w.r.t intraday leverage. The latest news about broker funding the intraday margins with their own capital seems to be very biased in favor of the top 10 brokers in India. In the larger context, it doesn't make sense because the majority of the intraday positions in India are mostly funded by the Clearing Members!
My understanding was that even for leverage, the full margin will be blocked by the exchange upfront and that was taken from brokers account instead of respective traders account as the product was intraday.

So what you're saying is if you're using a 3rd party clearing member they were the one funding the leverage? And you as a brokerage is a middle man in this case of leverage? If possible can you please elaborate further?

My understanding was that even for leverage, the full margin will be blocked by the exchange upfront and that was taken from brokers account instead of respective traders account as the product was intraday.

So what you're saying is if you're using a 3rd party clearing member they were the one funding the leverage? And you as a brokerage is a middle man in this case of leverage? If possible can you please elaborate further?
Simple...
1. SEBI wont take back idea of upfront NRML margin collection for intraday.

2. But broker has choice of giving leverage based on brokers own fund but not with other client money.

3. Now broker with deep pocket will continue offer same leverage as before..