Yup. If you are to execute a trade in Axis fno, you need to have 1.6 lakh in margin. 1.05lakh for Nifty and so on. MIS/ NRML etc are technically doesn't exists from today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

midhoo

Hi @midhoo,
Bracket order functionality is designed in such a way that based on the order executions it considered as a separate order. If you want to square-off your all the pending orders for the particular scrip, use cancel all buy/sell order option available in DOM window.

You can place stop-loss or target order to an executed order/position by placing a counter order with the same order type. Ex - If you bought SBIN using Intraday Limit order then you need to punch Intraday Sell Stop or Stop Limit order.
If I use the DOM window "Flatten" to close all open positions that was separated my one BO order into multiple positions when executed, will it attract separate Brokerage for each?

Hi @FYERS_Team just one request.. Please make this close position dialog box moveable and in small size.. it does'nt move and blocks the view of chart.. If it can be moved then it would be helpful for keeping it on corner and exiting at proper time watching chart.. also reduce its size..

Attachments

Hi @FYERS_Team just one request.. Please make this close position dialog box moveable and in small size.. it does'nt move and blocks the view of chart.. If it can be moved then it would be helpful for keeping it on corner and exiting at proper time watching chart.. also reduce its size..
Hey,
You can still close your position while tracking the price points on the chart as a close position from the chart will pop-up the same window and it will close your position immediately. Noted your feedback.