AJK

This is interesting. As for my understanding, it is not even possible to open account with any broker, at least in India, without singning POA. It basically gives the authority to the broker to "Do As They Wish" with the clients account. But here, i see a different meaning. Maybe i am not well informed.

So you Sir are saying that POA is basically for easy of "Delivery Trades", which with POA, circumvents the need to sing a physical DIS and is alternated with an "Electronic DIS"? Pardon my lack on knowledge in this regard and clarify the same.

Nice to see that you are still quite active on the forum and interacting with the members here, either yet your clients, active or otherwise.
Regards,
i think its basically a next of kin in logic, which would be effective anyway as it is mandatory. after all everything is going digital, why should this only be paper-consumer.

Dear Tejas/ Fyers Team,

1.How to access scripwise P&L account in backoffice now? I couldn't find it.

2. When are you going to implement nil clearing charges for nse and reduced clearing charges for mcx at par with the other popular discount brokerage i.e. Zerodha.

Last edited:
FYERS ONE connections setting for first time users who are already having Upstox DART in PC:

Replace dartfeed.upstox.com with
>>
tradeonline.fyers.in:8080

DATASERVER keep as is.

Otherwise, it will keep giving authentication error, or internet connection not found error.

McNish

can I trade without POA ?
I believe that is only possible if you opt for a Trading account and no Demat. That means if you want to have an account without POA, you can only do Intraday Trading and nothing more.

Members please correct me if i am wrong. TY!

McNish

Yes, you can trade without POA but only in F&O. Demat needed to receive the delivery of shares if you want to invest basically.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So one can't take delivery without POA, no matter which segment?
And one can trade Intraday in F&O but not Intraday in cash segment, without POA?
How about MCX?

TY!