Hi @vipicorp,

1. You can save your layout using the "Cloud" icon available over the top menu bar. Autosave feature is not feasible at this moment.
2. We are working on mobile App development and trying hard to implement all the possible feedbacks we have received wrt App. We will keep you posted.

Thanks!

I have posted a few feedback in "Feedback for Fyers Mobile App". Please do check it out & implement if possible. :cool:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Currently, we do ask our clients to give us a POA because it allows us to debit shares from your demat account. In the absence of a POA, you will need to get involved and sign physical papers (Delivery Instruction Slips). This is not a practical solution and we are working on something that can completely eradicate the need for a POA altogether. However, it will take some time.

If you are completely against a POA, I recommend you to open a trading account with us (POA not needed) and wait till we come out with a way to circumvent the POA requirement.

Currently, we do ask our clients to give us a POA because it allows us to debit shares from your demat account. In the absence of a POA, you will need to get involved and sign physical papers (Delivery Instruction Slips). This is not a practical solution and we are working on something that can completely eradicate the need for a POA altogether. However, it will take some time.

If you are completely against a POA, I recommend you to open a trading account with us (POA not needed) and wait till we come out with a way to circumvent the POA requirement.
You may think of enabling something like Speed e of NSDL where an investor can give instructions on the internet for any shares sold under a particular settlement. I have used this facility with the other broker for many years and it is very effective.

Smart_trade

McNish

Currently, we do ask our clients to give us a POA because ... and wait till we come out with a way to circumvent the POA requirement.
This is interesting. As for my understanding, it is not even possible to open account with any broker, at least in India, without singning POA. It basically gives the authority to the broker to "Do As They Wish" with the clients account. But here, i see a different meaning. Maybe i am not well informed.

So you Sir are saying that POA is basically for easy of "Delivery Trades", which with POA, circumvents the need to sing a physical DIS and is alternated with an "Electronic DIS"? Pardon my lack on knowledge in this regard and clarify the same.

Nice to see that you are still quite active on the forum and interacting with the members here, either yet your clients, active or otherwise.
Regards,