SIR.. ny request is ur working hard .. same amount of efforts/follow up need to be there in u r account opening section too .... just wish to share my views/experience ..
Hi @moneymanager1980,
Thanks for your feedback. Is there any specific instance you want to bring our notice, do write to us we will look into this. Trading and Demat account opening essentially require time due to POA activation, franking etc. going forward it will be even more fast.

Hi @moneymanager1980,
Thanks for your feedback. Is there any specific instance you want to bring our notice, do write to us we will look into this. Trading and Demat account opening essentially require time due to POA activation, franking etc. going forward it will be even more fast.
Thanks for the replying .. i was trying to opening an account in fyers for past one month.. yes ..i am lazy i agree.. and providing the documents piece by piece .. and the staff following me is surprisingly more lazier than me .. usually people on other end would be lazy after opening the account .. :D:D:cool:

Hi,

Since we are not charging for trading API, we have decided not to provide data API because -
1. Redistribution of data significantly add up to the cost.
2. There are certain regulatory grey areas about the redistribution of the Datafeed.
3. Also, there are many reliable data providers who provide Data APIs at an affordable price which grants freedom to choose Datafeed and platform users like Amibroker or TradingView can easily integrate through Bridge.
Ok ,..

Opened my account started exploring Fyers platforms.

1. Fyers Web is keeping up with my expectation. But the layout doesn't seem to get auto saved, is there any kind of settings so it will be auto saved every 'x' seconds or so?

2. Fyers mobile looks not good with so many bugs. As Mr Tejas already acknowledged that no comments. Btw do Fyers team still taking user opinions on Mobile interface for the latest version? I can't see any new post after October in the other thread "Feedback for FYERS Mobile".

McNish

Posting after a long break.
Does Fyers now provide API? I can't seem to find the API info anywhere on their website.
What about common Ledger, is that also implemented?

Would request the Fyers team to show margin requirements something like this. Have picked up this image from one of the technology brokers.
scrnli_18_12_2019_19-32-47.png

This kind of detail helps to quickly figure out the margins rather that going to the margin page and figuring out one by one for each section.

Do update. Thanks!

Last edited:
@FYERS_Team
Hi, I made an enquiry on the average price of my holdings on your support portal on the 5th of Dec and am yet to receive a reply.. Is the support portal still active? Ticket #8944380 for reference. And I might as well post the query here. For example I purchased 1) 20 shares@ 96.95 2) 8 shares @ 128.8 3) 14 shares@ 152.79 of a certain stock, the average holding should be 42 @ 121.63 and then i sold off 32 shares and now my average holding stands at 10 @ 152.79 .. Could you explain how the numbers work out in this regard. And I have seen this recuuring in my other purchases as well, where the last purchased price has become the average entry price.

@FYERS_Team

What is the reason my Futures orders in all scrips (except indexes) are getting rejected for the following reason
"RMS:219122044002: SECURITY IS BANNED UNDER FNO BAN SYMBOL"?

What is the latest policy of Fyers on Physical settlement? I was trading with SK and haven't faced any such issue till 2 days prior to expiry.

Saw Fyers policy but it doesn't say anything about initiating fresh positions. Only saw 'Auto square off of positions post 12pm on Monday'. Customer care guy doesn't seem to have any clue either.

Last edited: