Mukr

Then why was your staff saying that everything perfect frorm your end, check your internet, system, refresh and such things.
On each day I was blatantly lied to by saying mine was the only complaint received. To the extent that they were acting surprised, even on day 3 of the issue, during mid market timing.People are putting actual money on the line with you all, at least have the decency to let them know that you are facing an issue, and working on it. Head in the sand attitude, may help in the short run. In the long run, I dont need to explain, as most probably you have been to a business school, or at least the people handling the business part of the Company must have been.
Blatant lies never helped anyone, be it business, personal relations, or any other sphere of life.
Dude you just said no one was responding? and again you saying they responded and asking you to refresh>> be clear on it dude. smearing might not help solve problems.

Dude you just said no one was responding? and again you saying they responded and asking you to refresh>> be clear on it dude. smearing might not help solve problems.
Read again, I said NO ONE REPLYING ON THE FORUM, where they are generally very active. Read my posts again .i have made multiple posts on the forum, no response. Made multiple calls to their helpline, where I am told to refresh, refusing to accept problems at their end.
I have always communicated with Tejas about their services, the good points. Now, if they screw up, they have to be ready to take my brickbats too.
Being told that mine is the only complaint received in 3 days, is a joke, or maybe not many people trading with them, unless they were lying about mine being the only complaint.
Tejas accepted the issue, AFTER it was sorted. Not the way to do things professionally.
I don't need to run a smear campaign, don't care, all I do is move my money to another broker. That's all. And since I have written good things, very good things about Fyers, I have to write about the problems faced too. As of now, trading with another broker.
I don't care if their data is now stable, or switched off.
Best of luck to their customer support team. They sure need it.
And yes, I do not want to engage in any further discussion on this issue, as it no longer matters to me. I have already shifted to another broker.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Then why was your staff saying that everything perfect frorm your end, check your internet, system, refresh and such things.
On each day I was blatantly lied to by saying mine was the only complaint received. To the extent that they were acting surprised, even on day 3 of the issue, during mid market timing.People are putting actual money on the line with you all, at least have the decency to let them know that you are facing an issue, and working on it. Head in the sand attitude, may help in the short run. In the long run, I dont need to explain, as most probably you have been to a business school, or at least the people handling the business part of the Company must have been.
Blatant lies never helped anyone, be it business, personal relations, or any other sphere of life.
@sumosanammain, It happened to a set of users as we had implemented the feature in batches and the support team was not aware of the details as the tech team constantly work on the back-end. Why do you think we have our head in the sand? We have acted on the complaints and resolved it on priority. There was never any intention to lie about anything. Just clarifying. Yes, we know that and we take it seriously.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
While trading I have observed the following things

Fyers one Sometime the watchlist is not opening .

Fyers web When we log in the morning most of the time I get the message "Invalid Credentials". Second time I am able to log in.

Fyers mobile After taking a new position or square off, I get logged out

Hi,

1. Our focus is currently on FYERS Web as hardly anyone uses FYERS One and we have seen the users moving to our web platform. It is mainly being used for the screeners & information widgets. We shall try and implement some of the features it has on the web in the future.

2. How often does this happen and since when have you noticed this?

3. Do you use 2 platforms simultaneously? This can be why it happens.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Read again, I said NO ONE REPLYING ON THE FORUM, where they are generally very active. Read my posts again .i have made multiple posts on the forum, no response. Made multiple calls to their helpline, where I am told to refresh, refusing to accept problems at their end.
I have always communicated with Tejas about their services, the good points. Now, if they screw up, they have to be ready to take my brickbats too.
Being told that mine is the only complaint received in 3 days, is a joke, or maybe not many people trading with them, unless they were lying about mine being the only complaint.
Tejas accepted the issue, AFTER it was sorted. Not the way to do things professionally.
I don't need to run a smear campaign, don't care, all I do is move my money to another broker. That's all. And since I have written good things, very good things about Fyers, I have to write about the problems faced too. As of now, trading with another broker.
I don't care if their data is now stable, or switched off.
Best of luck to their customer support team. They sure need it.
And yes, I do not want to engage in any further discussion on this issue, as it no longer matters to me. I have already shifted to another broker.
Hi @sumosanammain,

1. We are very much available usually. Last week, we were not that frequently available as we were held up with other incoming requests on other portals which we had to handle. We try to respond to as many posts as possible but at times, the response may be a little delayed. It's not like we're ignoring you. Be rest assured that we are here to resolve your issues.

2. In my previous replies, I have explained why the support team replied that way and as soon as we spotted the bug, we have informed the support team accordingly so that there is no miscommunication to those clients who have called to find out why the platform feeds were a bit slow during those days.

3. Please note that it takes time to spot and fix an issue. We were on it and have made sure it is resolved by EOD on the third day itself. Yeah, it did take time but we were doing our job! If you think I'm not professional, what can I say? I am here and have been here in good and bad times facing the music without hesitation.

4. We await your return. You matter to us and trading with us is only going to get better. The feed issue is resolved and although you said it doesn't matter to you I hope it does in the future. We're here to ensure that your trading happens in the best possible way.

All the best!

@FYERS_Team
Tried opening an account online. After completing all necessary info realized have to correct some info provided. But the "EDIT" button is not activated in the "Review Details" section. Also, permanent address proof I uploaded is not appearing. I saw similar kind of message in here dated back to Dec 2 as well.
Are you going to send the eSign link without confirming the details? How am I supposed to edit those details?
Hi @vipicorp,
Kindly DM your registration details and PAN number to review this error.
Thanks!

Hi @neo.mx,

We provide Trading API that includes trading functionality only. We do not provide data (Either historical or real-time).
And Why is so ?

Integration goes tricky as data from another data vendor and order goes to different broker. As there can be some delays either side and also symbol mapping and all takes efforts.

I would also like to know if Fyers web charts data matches NSE exchange data or not ? As at times I noticed difference of quotes / high lows between NSE and Zerodha kite charts.

Is that the case with Fyers ?? Guys???