The Ticks are looking back to normal.
Lets wait and watch.
Though disappointed with the way calls were handled, denying any issues, asking us to refresh charts like we have just started using computers.
Also, Fyers Team just disappeared, these 4 days, hiding from people does not solve problems. A simple acknowledgement that there are issues and that the Team is working on it would have been enough to avoid this running away from answering.
Since I put up a complaint, I feel its ethical to put up a message that the problem seems sorted.

Snake.Head

The Ticks are looking back to normal.
Lets wait and watch.
Though disappointed with the way calls were handled, denying any issues, asking us to refresh charts like we have just started using computers.
Also, Fyers Team just disappeared, these 4 days, hiding from people does not solve problems. A simple acknowledgement that there are issues and that the Team is working on it would have been enough to avoid this running away from answering.
Since I put up a complaint, I feel its ethical to put up a message that the problem seems sorted.
Yes, no problem today
Tick were updating properly and now issue at all

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Everyone.

We had made some back-end changes to implement a new feature but that started slowing stuff down. We have reverted the changes last night and things started working as usual. We make update the platform regularly in the back-end and we had added a feature but it used up too much bandwidth.

@FYERS_Team
Tried opening an account online. After completing all necessary info realized have to correct some info provided. But the "EDIT" button is not activated in the "Review Details" section. Also, permanent address proof I uploaded is not appearing. I saw similar kind of message in here dated back to Dec 2 as well.
Are you going to send the eSign link without confirming the details? How am I supposed to edit those details?

While trading I have observed the following things

Fyers one Sometime the watchlist is not opening .

Fyers web When we log in the morning most of the time I get the message "Invalid Credentials". Second time I am able to log in.

Fyers mobile After taking a new position or square off, I get logged out

Hi Everyone.

We had made some back-end changes to implement a new feature but that started slowing stuff down. We have reverted the changes last night and things started working as usual. We make update the platform regularly in the back-end and we had added a feature but it used up too much bandwidth.
Then why was your staff saying that everything perfect frorm your end, check your internet, system, refresh and such things.
On each day I was blatantly lied to by saying mine was the only complaint received. To the extent that they were acting surprised, even on day 3 of the issue, during mid market timing.People are putting actual money on the line with you all, at least have the decency to let them know that you are facing an issue, and working on it. Head in the sand attitude, may help in the short run. In the long run, I dont need to explain, as most probably you have been to a business school, or at least the people handling the business part of the Company must have been.
Blatant lies never helped anyone, be it business, personal relations, or any other sphere of life.

Last edited: