Why cant I trade?

I added 4050 in the morning and lost out on a trade cause u keep rejecting. RMS error. on Friday I had received email that my account will be activated in 24 hours.

Now i am trying to pull my money out, and its not even processed? its gone. Not even showing in payout requests page. Not even displaying in available funds.

Worst experience ever! Immediately closing down this account, you guys are just crooks!
Im complaining with NSE and every other forum and person I come across.

Extremely unreliable software, Hats off for losing a customer when he has not even started trading.

I want my funds back and I recommend everyone to stay away from fyers!
75F16B50-2D78-4F9E-9A89-42CA66CDABB8.png
4EA7CE3B-E478-4CD2-A725-FEFB4973DF4B.png
4EA7CE3B-E478-4CD2-A725-FEFB4973DF4B.png 4EA7CE3B-E478-4CD2-A725-FEFB4973DF4B.png

Why cant I trade?

I added 4050 in the morning and lost out on a trade cause u keep rejecting. RMS error. on Friday I had received email that my account will be activated in 24 hours.

Now i am trying to pull my money out, and its not even processed? its gone. Not even showing in payout requests page. Not even displaying in available funds.

Worst experience ever! Immediately closing down this account, you guys are just crooks!
Im complaining with NSE and every other forum and person I come across.

Extremely unreliable software, Hats off for losing a customer when he has not even started trading.

I want my funds back and I recommend everyone to stay away from fyers! View attachment 39110 View attachment 39110
Here are the trades I wanted to make but couldn't (could have made 4572 * 0.4 = 1830 Rupees profit on this trade).
Perhaps it was my mistake to trust a startup with my capital.
The support person says his staff is busy in call trades. Thats some DEDICATED support staff right there. Pun intended.
He says that I have a trading account for FnO, MCX and all the other other shit but not equity! LOL!!!

Too bad, I was really attracted by their trading platform and API.....beware readers.

Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 12.22.21 PM.png

Here are the trades I wanted to make but couldn't (could have made 4572 * 0.4 = 1830 Rupees profit on this trade).
The support person says his staff is busy in call trades. Thats some DEDICATED support staff right there. Pun intended.
He says that I have a trading account for FnO, MCX and all the other other shit but not equity! LOL!!!

Too bad, I was really attracted by their trading platform and API.....beware readers.

View attachment 39121
as its just a trading account for trading in equity, you have to submit Demat details (whichever broker you are having your Demat with), without it you cannot trade in equity be it intra or anything with any broker.
it's technically not a mistake of fyers(you can argue they should have told you, but its client's obligation).
now if you have submitted the Demat details then its fyers mistake.

Mukr

View attachment 39121
I think you don't have Demat account with them or any demat of yours already linked with them..Then its not their mistake and what do you mean by your funds gone? didn't get the point... anyway why don't you just call them and tell why your orders were rejected

as its just a trading account for trading in equity, you have to submit Demat details (whichever broker you are having your Demat with), without it you cannot trade in equity be it intra or anything with any broker.
it's technically not a mistake of fyers(you can argue they should have told you, but its client's obligation).
now if you have submitted the Demat details then its fyers mistake.
whats this new fangled rule? You need demat only if you take the delivery of the securities after the market closes.

whats this new fangled rule? You need demat only if you take the delivery of the securities after the market closes.
What if one buys an illiquid stock for intraday, it goes lower circuit, no buyers,, how would v sell ??? it has to go to demat. Hence its mandatory..