Hi @mastermind007,
To ease the account opening process and avoid further confusion we are opening Trading + Demat account, we have seen the implications of attaching CMR. Moreover we offer free AMC Demat account.
Hope you find this useful.
Happy Trading!
But is it legal for one person to open multiple demat accounts with different brokers? I mean I will have same PAN card number and all demats will be held either with NSDL or CDSL? AMC amount was initially charged by my broker but he has waived it off for me now after many players emerged in market with zero AMC..

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
But is it legal for one person to open multiple demat accounts with different brokers? I mean I will have same PAN card number and all demats will be held either with NSDL or CDSL? AMC amount was initially charged by my broker but he has waived it off for me now after many players emerged in market with zero AMC..
Hey @mastermind007, It is perfectly legal to open multiple Demat accounts with different brokers. Yes, your holdings will be held in separate accounts with either NSDL/CDSL accordingly. We don't levy any account opening charges or AMC. I encourage you to check it out. For more information, please read this post.

I was scouring for a new broker and came across fyers through this forum. I just wanted to ask 3 questions,
1) how soon can I start trading after opening an account with you,
2) What platform am I offered for trading. Nest/Now. I would prefer these to any online solution anyday. infact if this isn't present its a deal breaker for me.
3) How long does it take for the money to be credited into my bank account once I execute a pay-out request.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @icytrader, Glad you did and thanks for getting in touch.

1. You can open a trading account online within 15 mins if you have all the docs ready. Once it is E-signed by you, the activation process will take a day. You will receive an email with your login credentials. You can start trading after logging into the platform. Please note, if you are going to open a Demat account it will take a few more days due to physical signatures that are required for Demat POA.

2. We don't offer Nest or NSE Now. We provide Fyers Web! It is currently our most used platform. We also have a desktop platform called FYERS One a mobile app.

3. If you have placed a payout request before 6:00 PM, the request will be processed on the same day. After 6:00 PM requests will be processed on the next working day. This is applicable for equities. For commodities, it's a bit different. For more information, visit our Fund Transfers page.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey @Traderji Members,

I am delighted to inform you that we recently launched Trading APIs. After personally interacting with almost everyone out there on this website and other platforms, we felt that sophisticated clients need the flexibility to customize their own trading experience. Systematic traders need a better way to execute trades and all of this is not possible on a standardized platform on FYERS Web. Hence, we launched FYERS API to make this possible.

One of our main goals has always been to reduce entry barriers for retail traders and to make life easy. Keeping that in mind, we are offering the API for free! Yeah, no fixed charges whatsoever. However, we'd like to let you know that we are providing access selectively only to serious traders/software companies, startups & websites that are looking for ways to make trading easier for their clients. To get access, you will have to register in the link above and describe the purpose of use in some detail. Our team will review it and provide access.

If you think this is useful to other fellow traders, feel free to share this post with them. We are here to serve the trading community in the best possible way! As always, All constructive feedback is welcome.

:)

neo.mx

@FYERS_Team

Hi,

Currently I am trying to open two accounts for my friends. In the account opening section, i have given name like "Binita Gupta" . But in the final review form for esign, it is showing as "Mrs. Binita Gupta". My friends don't want to use any salutations before their name. For father's name also, same situation. I request you to put client's name without salutations.

I will call your customer team today to change that. If that cannot be changed I have no other option except sending physical forms.

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear Tejas,
Please explain about your API in one post for newbies who want to learn automate their method.Though am not your client if I can make my method automate what are the things I need to do?Please explain in steps which will help for every one who new to these API things :)
Thanks

Hey @Traderji Members,

I am delighted to inform you that we recently launched Trading APIs. After personally interacting with almost everyone out there on this website and other platforms, we felt that sophisticated clients need the flexibility to customize their own trading experience. Systematic traders need a better way to execute trades and all of this is not possible on a standardized platform on FYERS Web. Hence, we launched FYERS API to make this possible.

One of our main goals has always been to reduce entry barriers for retail traders and to make life easy. Keeping that in mind, we are offering the API for free! Yeah, no fixed charges whatsoever. However, we'd like to let you know that we are providing access selectively only to serious traders/software companies, startups & websites that are looking for ways to make trading easier for their clients. To get access, you will have to register in the link above and describe the purpose of use in some detail. Our team will review it and provide access.

If you think this is useful to other fellow traders, feel free to share this post with them. We are here to serve the trading community in the best possible way! As always, All constructive feedback is welcome.

:)
Oh Tejas,

U just ran a bulldozer on my plans to get an account with Fyers, I was attracted to it as u provide free apis for both trading and charting. I even spoke with one developer to integrate Fyers apis into his analytical platform which can allow Semi or full algo trading via it (ArthaChitra).

But now as u said its not free for everyone, makes me sad. It will hurt small traders like us who just takes very few trades in a day. I dont encourage fully automation unless one knows how it can hurt u, but i really love to use ATM strategies and chart trading via Arthachitra.

I will postpone to open account till i get it for free :)

Regards and best wishes...