@ Fyers,

Earlier there used to be many complaints about calculation of 30 days challenge but you said that your new back office is getting operational and things will be much faster....but even now there seems to be such wrong calculation complaints continuing. Please take it seriously.....you have started DP operations but if such basic calculations are wrong, people will lose faith on you.

I will be completing a 30 days challenge in next 2 days but I am not at all confident that despite my account being in profit your office will do the calculations correctly and I will not be required to send several reminders and generate service tickets.....I have suffered in 3 such earlier 30 days challenges and I have stopped trading with you for a few months ,but started again because of new backoffice....

I am also holding back my demat account opening application .

Smart_trade

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@ Fyers,

Earlier there used to be many complaints about calculation of 30 days challenge but you said that your new back office is getting operational and things will be much faster....but even now there seems to be such wrong calculation complaints continuing. Please take it seriously.....you have started DP operations but if such basic calculations are wrong, people will lose faith on you.

I will be completing a 30 days challenge in next 2 days but I am not at all confident that despite my account being in profit your office will do the calculations correctly and I will not be required to send several reminders and generate service tickets.....I have suffered in 3 such earlier 30 days challenges and I have stopped trading with you for a few months ,but started again because of new backoffice....

I am also holding back my demat account opening application .

Smart_trade
Hi @Smart_trade, Yes the new back office implementation has resolved various issues that were present in the previous back-office. However, FYI since we are the only broker in India that runs a 30 Day challenge, the software did not have a functionality to calculate P&L as per our rule-set as given under the 30 Day Challenge. Hence, it was an additional module that was developed and tested. The implementation of this particular module got stretched because many of the challenge timeframes were overlapping the dates during which we were still using the old back office and now the new one. Hence, the delays.

We do take the challenge seriously. I wish migrating softwares was easier than it is but unfortunately in broking it's a mammoth task. We are mostly done with it and next month onwards you will surely see the difference.

@FYERS

If different start dates are creating delays, you can consider having a calender month for calculating 30 days challenge profits...so if I start my 30 days challenge on say 18th of a 30 days month, my first month will be of 13 calender days and subsequent months will be from 1st to 30th/31st.....will that make things easier for you ? I am sure traders will accept it if they get their profits calculated faster....( and brokerage refunds faster too )

Smart_trade

@FYERS

If different start dates are creating delays, you can consider having a calender month for calculating 30 days challenge profits...so if I start my 30 days challenge on say 18th of a 30 days month, my first month will be of 13 calender days and subsequent months will be from 1st to 30th/31st.....will that make things easier for you ? I am sure traders will accept it if they get their profits calculated faster....( and brokerage refunds faster too )

Smart_trade
Good idea :up:

If this sounds biased to Fyers, then maybe assume the next calendar month.

Also, make the next challenge automatic, instead of the trader having to click the "Start" button.