Hello friends, any body trade crude oil with Fyers Platform? how is the experience? and what is the slippage in Crude and Crude Mini. Kindly post your experience.

I want to open an account to trade only MCX Crude oil mini. Is a demat required for this? Kindly reply.

Thanks
Hi @Brill,
Crude Oil is the most traded commodity at FYERS. Most of us know slippage is highly correlated with the volatility but you can control using Limit orders.
If you are willing to trade in MCX, you don't require Demat account. FYI, we offer Demat account with zero AMC charges. Why don't you join us to elevate your trading experience?

Brill

Hi @Brill,
Crude Oil is the most traded commodity at FYERS. Most of us know slippage is highly correlated with the volatility but you can control using Limit orders.
If you are willing to trade in MCX, you don't require Demat account. FYI, we offer Demat account with zero AMC charges. Why don't you join us to elevate your trading experience?
thanks for reply.

Is it true what @ram2010 said about mcx crude mini that mcx discontinue CrudeMini by 2020.

I tried your web site to open a/c. but only manual filling option is available there. Is there Aadhaar based a/c opening?

thanks for reply.

Is it true what @ram2010 said about mcx crude mini that mcx discontinue CrudeMini by 2020.

I tried your web site to open a/c. but only manual filling option is available there. Is there Aadhaar based a/c opening?
Yes, as per the circular, MCX has decided to discontinue the Crude Mini. We don't fetch details from Aadhaar hence you have to fill your details manually whereas E-sign is Asdhaar based.

Snake.Head

Hey Everyone,

After having extensive interactions with members of @Traderji, our clients and the community at large, FYERS has launched Trading APIs to help customize our experience. You can now leverage our robust trading systems for free & build customized platforms or automate your trading strategies!

Introducing Trading APIs - https://fyers.in/fyers-api/
Hope this won't take client trading hit bcoz of resources used to keep up api request.

TracerBullet

Hey Everyone,

After having extensive interactions with members of @Traderji, our clients and the community at large, FYERS has launched Trading APIs to help customize our experience. You can now leverage our robust trading systems for free & build customized platforms or automate your trading strategies!

Very nice.
I dont have first hand experience, but both rksv and zerodha apis seem to have many complaints on not being reliable. Please give priority for reliability in ordering.

Hope this won't take client trading hit bcoz of resources used to keep up api request.
If that ever becomes a problem, one option is to charge for it if access is very frequent.

I have a question on FYERS SOFTWARE.

Is volume analysis possible with it? For example, does it show volume on half-hour basis, fifteen-minute basis etc.? Let's say at 10 AM, volume for Stock A is 2 lacs. At 10.30 AM, let;s say the volume doubles to 4 lacs. Will FYRES show this increase?

superman

Hey Everyone,

Already requested for access. Looking forward to automate trading !

I have a question on FYERS SOFTWARE.

Is volume analysis possible with it? For example, does it show volume on half-hour basis, fifteen-minute basis etc.? Let's say at 10 AM, volume for Stock A is 2 lacs. At 10.30 AM, let;s say the volume doubles to 4 lacs. Will FYRES show this increase?
Hi @platosaurus,
You can find the cumulative volume in any scrip through the Market Depth widget also, Time &sales widget lets you dig deep into volume analysis in the scrip. Read this blog for more info.
Thanks!