Dear Fyers Team,
Is there any idea for fixed monthly brokerage plan on fyers as this is very much useful for scalpers.
Plz consider as this type of plan is available with some of your competitors.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

I attempted to open account with FYERS today and reached upto page where it asked "Do you have existing Demat account". "No" radio button was pre-selected and it wouldn't let me select yes. The assistant motif on rhs did mention about attaching existing client master and all such mumbo jumbo but the radio button was dead-on-arrival.

Dear Fyers Team,
My case is a pathetic one. I have trading account FS0847 for last one and half years. After you started your own demat, with great enthusiasm I aend demat application. With so much follow-up and help of support staff my demat account opened on 1.11.19. I am delighted that I can do trading from 3rd onwards.
Then started all the troubles. My POA not yet registered it seems. Till now I am unable to do delivery trade, though I am having sufficient funds to do some trade.

Even after 15 days of opening, I am unable to do positional trade. Support team is telling two or three days, but I don't know when the 2-3days will come?

The lesson is we don't get excited that demat opened, so we can do trading.
Still waiting with patience, as per request of one of supporting staff Mr. Prasanth, whose support is good.
S Bhuvaneswari

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

sach007

Impatient Trader
Dear Fyers Team,
Is there any idea for fixed monthly brokerage plan on fyers as this is very much useful for scalpers.

You can opt for 30 days challenge and if profitable at the end you get all brokerage refund ...

Dear Fyers Team,
My case is a pathetic one. I have trading account FS0847 for last one and half years. After you started your own demat, with great enthusiasm I aend demat application. With so much follow-up and help of support staff my demat account opened on 1.11.19. I am delighted that I can do trading from 3rd onwards.
Then started all the troubles. My POA not yet registered it seems. Till now I am unable to do delivery trade, though I am having sufficient funds to do some trade.

Even after 15 days of opening, I am unable to do positional trade. Support team is telling two or three days, but I don't know when the 2-3days will come?

The lesson is we don't get excited that demat opened, so we can do trading.
Still waiting with patience, as per request of one of supporting staff Mr. Prasanth, whose support is good.
S Bhuvaneswari

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
Hi @bhuvan.sbam,
We regret the inconvience caused due to the delay and we are on it to resolve it earliest. We request you to kindly DM your client ID to check your POA status.
Thanks!

I attempted to open account with FYERS today and reached upto page where it asked "Do you have existing Demat account". "No" radio button was pre-selected and it wouldn't let me select yes. The assistant motif on rhs did mention about attaching existing client master and all such mumbo jumbo but the radio button was dead-on-arrival.
Hi @mastermind007,
To ease the account opening process and avoid further confusion we are opening Trading + Demat account, we have seen the implications of attaching CMR. Moreover we offer free AMC Demat account.
Hope you find this useful.
Happy Trading!

Dear Fyers Team,

Hi @nrmkvl,
Our brokerage charges are lowest in the industry and you pay according as there is no compulsion since you have not paid any upfront amount. You can join our "30-Day Challenge" - If you trade profitably for period of 30 days, your entire brokerage will be refunded.
Thanks!