@FYERS team

I had sent forms for opening demat account, opening comodity account and changing mobile number one month back. Can I know if there is any progress regarding this.

I understand that there is lots of demand, problem with back office, problem with CDSL , but how many more days should I have to wait.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@FYERS team

I had sent forms for opening demat account, opening comodity account and changing mobile number one month back. Can I know if there is any progress regarding this.

I understand that there is lots of demand, problem with back office, problem with CDSL , but how many more days should I have to wait.

SAme here ... have sent demat forms last month... they received on 22nd .. but still not opened the account .

@FYERS team

my case is even worse.
have recommended fyers to many people was having a trading account already, sent documents more than a month ago nothing has happened and the support team says it will be done in next two days whenever you call them from past 2 weeks.
disappointed :(
wanted to take delivery of a few stocks all gone now.
i even took money out from my other Zerodha account for Fyers but no one cares :(

@FYERS team

Hi @desiwarrenbuffet,
Kindly provide us with the Ticket number to inform the concerned team.

my case is even worse.
have recommended fyers to many people was having a trading account already, sent documents more than a month ago nothing has happened and the support team says it will be done in next two days whenever you call them from past 2 weeks.
disappointed :(
wanted to take delivery of a few stocks all gone now.
i even took money out from my other Zerodha account for Fyers but no one cares :(
Hi @iamabhish3k,
Our team is trying hard to process all the pending applications and we are on it. Once your account is approved you will be notified. We request you to contact us to know the Demat status.
Thanks!

I received an email today from Fyers saying that my application to open a Beneficial owner account has been accepted. I checked online and learned that demat account number is also known as beneficial owner identification number.....' The DP will open your account and give you a demat account number, also known as Beneficial Owner Identification Number '.......

Last edited: