bashasm

Why do we need to create a support ticket every time after transferring funds

I transferred the funds, and they did not show up and I raised the ticket 3022543

I got a reply back asking for the bank statement LOL

Have not seen this with any other brokers

I don't know if we are in 2019 or in the stone age

When I was transferring money, I had to submit bank statement and after that the money was deposited in my trading account.

If I transfer money through upi ,then it will immediately show in my trading account or I will have to raise a ticket and send statement

bashasm

Today also, terminal just hanged, it was good that I had a stop loss and it got triggered

I continuously refreshed around 10 mins and the chart did not load

Why do we need to create a support ticket every time after transferring funds

I transferred the funds, and they did not show up and I raised the ticket 3022543

I got a reply back asking for the bank statement LOL

Have not seen this with any other brokers

I don't know if we are in 2019 or in the stone age
Hi @bashasm,
We request the bank statement for the IMPS transactions as we don't receive real-time account details of the sender. To avoid further inconvenience and update amount immediately, we ask for a bank receipt. We are working on the UPI payment solution, we will keep you posted.
Happy Trading!

bashasm

Hi @bashasm,
We request the bank statement for the IMPS transactions as we don't receive real-time account details of the sender. To avoid further inconvenience and update amount immediately, we ask for a bank receipt. We are working on the UPI payment solution, we will keep you posted.
Happy Trading!
I made these transactions in the past and never got the reply from your support team asking for the bank statement, then how come things have changed now?

If I transfer money through upi ,then it will immediately show in my trading account or I will have to raise a ticket and send statement[/QUOTE]

Today I transferred the amount using UPI.
First the amount showed in the ledger, but didn't showed in the trading account.Then I raised a ticket and then it showed in the trading account.
After some time I again transferred through UPI, this time the amount directly got added in the trading account.

If I transfer money through upi ,then it will immediately show in my trading account or I will have to raise a ticket and send statement

Today I transferred the amount using UPI.
First the amount showed in the ledger, but didn't showed in the trading account.Then I raised a ticket and then it showed in the trading account.
After some time I again transferred through UPI, this time the amount directly got added in the trading account.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
If you transfer the amount through Backoffice using UPI, immediately amount will be reflected in a ledger and in the trading account, within a few minutes it will be updated.

Hi,
If you transfer the amount through Backoffice using UPI, immediately amount will be reflected in a ledger and in the trading account, within a few minutes it will be updated.[/QUOTE]

I had transferred the amount through back office using UPI, the amount got added in ledger, but was not showing in trading account.
Then I emailed to support and after that the amount showed in the trading account.

Then I added amount , and this time it showed in the trading account immediately.