sach007

Impatient Trader
I have sent Demat Account Opening Form and as per courier Tracking you received 22nd of last month... was waiting patiently till now .. also called your support team many times but they have no clue when will account will be opened ...

Sir plz tell when DEMAT account will be opened?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have sent Demat Account Opening Form and as per courier Tracking you received 22nd of last month... was waiting patiently till now .. also called your support team many times but they have no clue when will account will be opened ...

Sir plz tell when DEMAT account will be opened?
Hey @sach007, There was a sudden increase in the Demat account applications and there was some issue at CDSL end along with some new back-office teething issues which added to the delays. It'll be done soon. Btw, we have implemented online Demat account opening on our online account opening portal.

From tomorrow onwards, the new accounts will open super fast!

superman

Hey @sach007, There was a sudden increase in the Demat account applications and there was some issue at CDSL end along with some new back-office teething issues which added to the delays. It'll be done soon. Btw, we have implemented online Demat account opening on our online account opening portal.

Online account opening of demat is applicable for existing clients without Fyers demat account ?

I had sent my application almost one month back, along with Commodity account opening forms.How many more days will it take.

I received a email last week regarding nominee details, but nothing after that.

I hope my demat account and commodity account gets open this week.

If there is too much demand Fyers could have opened demat account of traders who have trading account with them on priority basis

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday

Sir, I would like to re-request you for the simple price action indicator "Pivot high low" available in trading view

1573229687523.png

Hey @rajesh.singh,

I just saw your message. I will revert on this tomorrow if you don't mind.
Hi Tejas ,
As per your support team, as I used so called multiple devices, ( For charting I used Fyers web & for trades Fyers One in this case), the order didn't get Canceled.
I still find it hard to accept, how come the order I Placed was SL-M, way beyond the high price at that time , got converted into Market order and got executed... that too after cancelling my order, and also not reflecting anywhere at that time as open position.
If I would have cancelled through fyers web after pacing the order in Fyers one....still seems acceptable to me, as two different platform , but in same platform bit hard to accept.
In general is it a wrong practice if I prefer Fyers one for trading and Fyers web for charting?
Thanks,