sach007

Impatient Trader
Dear @Tejas Khoday

Sir I have completed 30 days challenge on 3rd September .... but still I have not got credited brokerage refund ... plz do the needful ... already written to support 2 times.

And now on 22 oct I have completed next 30 days challenge ... but still waiting for brokerage Refund for previous one.

Plz do the needfull ...

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday
Sir,

Do we have the same usual margins for Murhat Trading on Sunday?

I have not received any information about my demat account opening status.
If it's taking time, the support could have just sent a letter regarding the same.
I have received confirmation from speed post that my application have reached your office.

It would have really helped all the traders if they gets some confirmations from your support staff
@FYERS_Team

Even for me its been 10 days and there's nothing nada...zip... don't know what's going on...very poor response

sach007

Impatient Trader
Its looking like @FYERS_Team Fyer and @Tejas Khoday have reduced the interest to reply here on Traderji ...

Even no reply to genuine queries / problems.

Their silence is killing us as a client .

They are not care to reply simple things like 30 days challenge payout, demat account opening delay...

The way they are interacting these days ... I remember the way Zerodha first reduced their interaction and then completly stopped... but they did this after getting enough clients and popularity...

It looks like FYERS have more than enough clients ... so they now didn't bother to reply ...

Thanks Fyers Team and Tejas Sir.

bashasm

Its looking like @FYERS_Team Fyer and @Tejas Khoday have reduced the interest to reply here on Traderji ...

Even no reply to genuine queries / problems.

Their silence is killing us as a client .

They are not care to reply simple things like 30 days challenge payout, demat account opening delay...

The way they are interacting these days ... I remember the way Zerodha first reduced their interaction and then completly stopped... but they did this after getting enough clients and popularity...

It looks like FYERS have more than enough clients ... so they now didn't bother to reply ...

Thanks Fyers Team and Tejas Sir.
Better wait, they might be busy due to the holiday season
At least, they seem to be better than the rest.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Better wait, they might be busy due to the holiday season
At least, they seem to be better than the rest.
I agree with you about better than the rest...

And I still positive about them..

But I feel the change so expressed... and I hope for improvement always on positive side .. will be First to support them ..