Ind

Hi Tejas,

I opened account with fyers which was activated yesterday...I had first trade yesterday....But today was totally a mess... I took cover order in banknifty option... off course it had stop loss since it was a cover order...the first leg got executed ....now price hit my stop loss...so the position should have been closed....but the second leg did a strange thing..instead of closing the position, the position reversed....so now i am in option sell position....Right now the position is live....i am talking to the support since last half an hour....they say its a technical glitch and unable to close my position since last half an hour....I came to you for stable platform....this is my second day ....I don't know what to say...This is really a serious issue.....

@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team I HAVE SENT MY APPLICATION TO COVERT MY TRADING ACCOUNT IN A DMAT ACCOUNT YESTERDAY :D:D. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS FOR THE NEW DP.
I AM DAMN HAPPY THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE DELIVERIES NOW.
I HAVE RECOMMENDED FYERS TO MANY FRIENDS ON ALL SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
THEY HAVE JOINED YOU GUYS TOO.
HOPE MY ACCOUNT WILL BE ENABLED TO TRADE EQUITY, FNO, CURRENCY AND MCX WITH DMAT SERVICES.

THANK YOU.

ram2010

Hi Tejas,

I opened account with fyers which was activated yesterday...I had first trade yesterday....But today was totally a mess... I took cover order in banknifty option... off course it had stop loss since it was a cover order...the first leg got executed ....now price hit my stop loss...so the position should have been closed....but the second leg did a strange thing..instead of closing the position, the position reversed....so now i am in option sell position....Right now the position is live....i am talking to the support since last half an hour....they say its a technical glitch and unable to close my position since last half an hour....I came to you for stable platform....this is my second day ....I don't know what to say...This is really a serious issue.....
A pending stop-loss cover- order was converted into a new order-

Never heard and never encountered in past 6 years of trading-

ok- good luck

Ind

A pending stop-loss cover- order was converted into a new order-

Never heard and never encountered in past 6 years of trading-

ok- good luck
Yeah ...I also experienced it for the first time...generally during volatility, experienced that zerodha co stop loss leg didn't trigger....but co stop loss leg reversing happened for the first time.....strange.....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

ram2010

Yeah ...I also experienced it for the first time...generally during volatility, experienced that zerodha co stop loss leg didn't trigger....but co stop loss leg reversing happened for the first time.....strange.....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
cover -order stop-loss didn't trigger- Its also new to me
Its a Stoploss- market order- not Stop-loss - limit order
At market-price whatever price- it should have triggered-

Indian broking firms making retail -people -fool

Hi Tejas,

Thanks god just now the position is closed.....but some damage is done...fortunately i started with small capital...
Hi @Ind,
Kindly mention your Client ID to review this for you. Thanks!

Hi @Ind,
Kindly mention your Client ID to review this for you. Thanks!
As per our team confirmation, your Leg-1 of CO got rejected from the exchange end due to the price trigger gap out of the day range and Leg-2 was not cancelled, hence it got traded. This is a rare condition but it can happen as per the Cover Order functionality. Hope this helps!
Happy Trading!

Last edited:
cover -order stop-loss didn't trigger- Its also new to me
Its a Stoploss- market order- not Stop-loss - limit order
At market-price whatever price- it should have triggered-

Indian broking firms making retail -people -fool
Yes, as per CO functionality your Stop-loss order will act as Market order when the price limit is breached.