anildnr

Hi tejas,
1. Wat is the deadline you set for back office migration?
2. As previuosy asked, is there any possibility to know the current status of 30 day challenge either profit or loss after back office migration?
3. As u mentioned about new mobile app..wat are the new features we can expect?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Please join me in congratulating FYERS. Come on in, Lets break the internet.
Where is the standing ovation? Haha, kidding! We have a long way to go @pannet1. Btw. Our @Traderji thread has over 3.5 lakh views but only 20-40 participants. I spend a lot of time on this website and certainly wish there are more active participants considering that this is the oldest and most popular trading forum in India. If you have any ideas to help popularize traderji on other platforms, do let me know. I will try my best.

Where is the standing ovation? Haha, kidding! We have a long way to go @pannet1. Btw. Our @Traderji thread has over 3.5 lakh views but only 20-40 participants. I spend a lot of time on this website and certainly wish there are more active participants considering that this is the oldest and most popular trading forum in India. If you have any ideas to help popularize traderji on other platforms, do let me know. I will try my best.
Dear @Tejas Khoday & @FYERS_Team
i would like to say that its been more than 3 months i am using fyers and i totally LOVE IT. i can't even think of switching now as fyers has spoiled me with its on screen trading options.
i have a few requests if you guys can do it it will be more amazing.
PLEASE INTEGRATE A CONSOLE LIKE ZERODHA HAS ITS CONSOLE IN FYERS WEB WHERE WE CAN SEE OUR PREVIOUS TRADES( PROFITS, LOSSES, NET P/L) AND WE CAN TRACK OUR PERFORMANCE ON THE FYERS WEB ITSELF.

PS- EAGERLY WAITING TO CONVERT MY TRADING ACCOUNT INTO A DMAT ONE.

THANKS.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear @Tejas Khoday & @FYERS_Team
i would like to say that its been more than 3 months i am using fyers and i totally LOVE IT. i can't even think of switching now as fyers has spoiled me with its on screen trading options.
i have a few requests if you guys can do it it will be more amazing.
PLEASE INTEGRATE A CONSOLE LIKE ZERODHA HAS ITS CONSOLE IN FYERS WEB WHERE WE CAN SEE OUR PREVIOUS TRADES( PROFITS, LOSSES, NET P/L) AND WE CAN TRACK OUR PERFORMANCE ON THE FYERS WEB ITSELF.

PS- EAGERLY WAITING TO CONVERT MY TRADING ACCOUNT INTO A DMAT ONE.

THANKS.
Hi @iamabhish3k,

I am glad you love our platform. We'll look at this once we are through with the never-ending migration process of the back office, the introduction of DP and migration of IL&FS demat accounts, UPI payments integration etc. Your feedback is helpful and we have noted it.

pannet1

The entire Internet went down for 30 minutes after your post. Could you not have waited for market closing?
hahaha

i have noticed that you have an uncanny ability to be witty. way to go man ! consider this while the market is beating every body to nuts, either you have an contagious enthu or you already gone crazy.