Hi team, still funds are not credited to.my account. When I called customer care they told that there was rejection from banking side and fyers reprocessed again, I may get it today

Just would like to know what is the actual issue and why there was rejection from banking side even though u processed it?
Hi @anildnr,
We regret the inconvenience caused, yesterday few of our processed payout has been rejected due to technical error as per the bank confirmation, and this has been conveyed to you. We have reprocessed these payout today, and you may receive it soon. There is no issue apart from this.
Thanks!

Hi @abhishektuteja,
As per your request, we have sent you a Client Net Position report, kindly verify and give us the confirmation over the ticket, our team will help you accordingly.
Thanks!
The report sent still has open positions. I need report with only closed positions so that real P&L can be obtained. The report sent shows amount received on sold options as profit without considering that the positions are still open and can make loss. For FY PnL calculations these positions should not be there.

Pls do the needful asap.

Regards
Abhishek

The report sent still has open positions. I need report with only closed positions so that real P&L can be obtained. The report sent shows amount received on sold options as profit without considering that the positions are still open and can make loss. For FY PnL calculations these positions should not be there.

Pls do the needful asap.

Regards
Abhishek
Kindly specify which all the contract expiry you want to be removed in the report by replying to a raised ticket, our team will provide you with the report accordingly.
Thanks!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest post from our blog: Orders getting executed when prices are not visible on the charts

We have been getting queries every now and then about this issue and I thought I must address this as a blog. Basically, at times pending orders get executed on the exchanges even though the data on the charts show that the price has not been traded. It is a very valid concern and I totally understand the frustrations of people who have faced this issue. Due to the frustration, most new trades assume that we are manipulating the order execution.

In this blog, I have squashed such conspiracy theories and confusion about this topic. I am sure most of our @Traderji community has no problem understanding this but I thought it could be a useful read. Do share it with your friends if you think it would be useful to them.

If you have any doubts, you can let us know in the comments section of the blog and I'll revert ASAP.

sangram1705

@Mukr, Thanks for the information about the post by @sangram1705.
  1. Open Interest Indicator makes sense. We'll work on it soon.
  2. Options chain can be done, but not sure if it can be effectively implemented on the same screen.
  3. Time & Sales has already been implemented. For more details, read this post.
  4. Alerts will be taken up as a separate project in the future. We're completing other things now.
  5. Bar replay has to be given by TradingView. Let's see about this.
  6. (Marked as No. 4) This is not reasonable. High leverage and square-off at 50% MTM is a sure shot way to make losses for clients. Leverage is a double-edged sword and more often than not, it's damaging than beneficial when given beyond a point. I hope you can understand. Also, as a business, we don't like to overleverage. It's always important to operate at a margin of safety.
Can you include strangle/straddle charts (combined premium vs time charts)?

anildnr

Hi @anildnr,
We regret the inconvenience caused, yesterday few of our processed payout has been rejected due to technical error as per the bank confirmation, and this has been conveyed to you. We have reprocessed these payout today, and you may receive it soon. There is no issue apart from this.
Thanks!
Not sure wat is happening from your side.when I called now..customer care people told that money will get credited before 2pm today. It's almost 3 days. Atleast you should be in a position to cancel and send it to back my trading account.

hi.. why can't we buy bank nifty with market rate ?? why always we have to use limit.. In bank nifty value is always changing and it is very difficult to enter in trade with limit rate. In zerodha we can place bank nifty order with market rate..
I really like fyers as it shows p/l on graph.. but for bank nifty fyers is difficult..