Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @Tejas Khoday,
Clearing charges are an additional burden for heavy traders. We request you too focus on this. I had one more query, can't you let us trade from NSE NOW, just as backup?
Hi @jyotixxx,

1. The clearing charges are very less in comparison to the benefits IMO. As a broker, associating with a clearing member allows us to provide reasonably better leverage to our customers for intraday trades.

2. We used to allow clients to trade from NSE NOW but it creates new problems and doesn't solve the purpose. As a broker, we have to maintain 2 systems in parallel. In spite of doing so, if the main system goes down, then clients will log into NSE NOW and the latest positions will not reflect. Only EOD balances and positions reflect on the secondary system. This can lead to great confusion during market hours and in panic, traders are likely to erroneously square-off non-existing positions (Carry-forward trades which have already been squared off) or create new positions. This has happened on a few occasions and hence, we decided to remove access altogether. Also, the exact same risk settings have to be maintained on NSE NOW. All in all, it is not practical. It can be implemented only if the clients who choose to use NSE NOW are not allowed to use our other platforms so that there is no confusion.

FYI, NSE wants to charge for NSE NOW. They had even issued circulars in this regard but due to protests by the brokers, they temporarily rolled back their plans. Not aware of the latest commercial offering. It may or may not be free.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
So Heckyl is a vendor providing Visual Market Analytics and Insights to only Stock brokers who then provide it to their users. Its similar to MyFno Guys but they only do B2B . I have seen this with some brokers promo like HDFC and Kotak and it's quite Interesting.
Thanks for your feedback.

Hi @zmannz,

1. Price Alerts are not available yet. We will take this up in the future.
2. Settings are saved automatically every 10 seconds. If you make changes and close without making changes within the timeframe, then it will not get saved unless you manually click the save button.

Hope this helps.
2) Chart Drawings are saved but settings are not saved. In dark mode, I do not like "Vert Grid Lines" & "Horz Grid Lines" I tried to change those lines but that settings not saved, If I reload the tab, I will see same Grid Lines".

bashasm

Hi @jyotixxx,

1. The clearing charges are very less in comparison to the benefits IMO. As a broker, associating with a clearing member allows us to provide reasonably better leverage to our customers for intraday trades.

2. We used to allow clients to trade from NSE NOW but it creates new problems and doesn't solve the purpose. As a broker, we have to maintain 2 systems in parallel. In spite of doing so, if the main system goes down, then clients will log into NSE NOW and the latest positions will not reflect. Only EOD balances and positions reflect on the secondary system. This can lead to great confusion during market hours and in panic, traders are likely to erroneously square-off non-existing positions (Carry-forward trades which have already been squared off) or create new positions. This has happened on a few occasions and hence, we decided to remove access altogether. Also, the exact same risk settings have to be maintained on NSE NOW. All in all, it is not practical. It can be implemented only if the clients who choose to use NSE NOW are not allowed to use our other platforms so that there is no confusion.

FYI, NSE wants to charge for NSE NOW. They had even issued circulars in this regard but due to protests by the brokers, they temporarily rolled back their plans. Not aware of the latest commercial offering. It may or may not be free.
Pardon me sir, but Zerodha does provide high leverage with self-clearing

bashasm

You will not be charged extra if orders get executed in multiple trades using Cover Orders (CO). The mechanism is designed in a way that it shows the break-up. No need to worry! As you have shown, the brokerage is ₹40/- (20 for Buying + 20 for Selling). The other charges are based on turnover and not the number of transactions so it will have no impact.

Hope this clarifies.
I forgot to Thank you for this sir

anildnr

Hi @anildnr, Final reports will only show the buy & sell average prices. If you want to check brokerage charges levied, you must go to "Client Net Position Report".
Hi tejas, sorry if I missed anything in this and I got confused. In client net position report it is showing start date as april 1st 2019 only and I m not able to change.
How to check net profit/loss for particular duration