Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am trading full fledged with Fyers from Jan 19 ... till now rarely faced any such major problem except that one caused by ILFS ...

I am trading arround 10 to 40 trades per day ... and that too from mobile ... and no such problems like zerodha faced ... I also was old customer of zerodha and left zerodha due to frequent problems.

From Jan till now I completed 4 30 days trading challenges which all I won .. 5th is running and I am sure I will win it also. So this 30 days challenge made me habbit of winning.. and Flyers also credited back all brokerage though they took little time ...

Most of the time we see people come here only when we have a complaint ... of course me also included ...and do not come to praise when everything is fine and working well .... so this means most of the people are satisfied with Fyers ...

Stiill somethings needed to be improved by Fyers ...like customer care dept people.. DP license etc...

But we hope they will improve it consistently..

Thanks Fyers for Great ...and very less rare glitched platform.
Thanks for your positive review @sach007. FYI,

1. We are hiring in support as the requirements have gone up. Will focus on training the new staff well. If you know anyone who is suitable for the role, you can ask them to apply through our careers page.

2. We have received in-principle approval from SEBI to start our DP operations! We have started the process of integrating with CDSL and starting our own DP services soon. I'm super excited about this.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
First time seen this. All orders placed for my currency sections keeps pending as "Working" and nothing happens
Hi @jyotixxx, Kindly give us a status update. We have not received any other complaints regarding currency trading today and we just tried placing orders from our end and it's going through just fine. Awaiting an update from your end.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Sir, yesterday I sold and covered 5 MegaLots in crude through cover order. The sell entry is a limit order, but still, the order got executed in multiple transactions and the buy also in multiple transactions.
Could you please let me know why this happens? Is there a way to avoid this in Cover Order, am amused the limit order also executed in multiple transactions.
Will this increase the transaction costs?
Attached the transaction charges screenshot too

View attachment 37318
View attachment 37319
You will not be charged extra if orders get executed in multiple trades using Cover Orders (CO). The mechanism is designed in a way that it shows the break-up. No need to worry! As you have shown, the brokerage is ₹40/- (20 for Buying + 20 for Selling). The other charges are based on turnover and not the number of transactions so it will have no impact.

Hope this clarifies.

bashasm

You will not be charged extra if orders get executed in multiple trades using Cover Orders (CO). The mechanism is designed in a way that it shows the break-up. No need to worry! As you have shown, the brokerage is ₹40/- (20 for Buying + 20 for Selling). The other charges are based on turnover and not the number of transactions so it will have no impact.

Hope this clarifies.
Thanks sir.
When do you plan to have clearing member, as I see finvasia and zerodha have their own clearing and essentially there are no clearing charges for traders