jyotixxx

Complaining doesn't mean negativity. We're customers and we want them to be better and better. If they respond to each and every complaint and keep improving who can stop them?

@Tejas Khoday I know you have invested a lot on trading platforms, but we all need alternatives on bad days. Can't you allow us trading from NSE Now?

Also, please add indicator on indicator option on Fyersone. If you know what it is, for many traders it's an awesome tool.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Complaining doesn't mean negativity. We're customers and we want them to be better and better. If they respond to each and every complaint and keep improving who can stop them?

@Tejas Khoday I know you have invested a lot on trading platforms, but we all need alternatives on bad days. Can't you allow us trading from NSE Now?

Also, please add indicator on indicator option on Fyersone. If you know what it is, for many traders it's an awesome tool.
Bro Plz plz don't take me another way...

I didn't mean to say anything wrong about complaining... Many of you know I also do that...

WHat I mean to say is most people come to front when complaint are there .. I included..

That is natural... only I mean to say that when things are right very less come and acknowledge.. so people come in front to talk good things...

Hope you got my point.

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday
Sir, yesterday I sold and covered 5 MegaLots in crude through cover order. The sell entry is a limit order, but still, the order got executed in multiple transactions and the buy also in multiple transactions.
Could you please let me know why this happens? Is there a way to avoid this in Cover Order, am amused the limit order also executed in multiple transactions.
Will this increase the transaction costs?
Attached the transaction charges screenshot too

1567174948732.png

1567175056022.png

Referral payouts have been processed up to July 2019. Kindly check your bank statement and if there are any issues, let us know.
Thanks.
Let me repeat, I have not got it since November 2018.
Please spend little time to go into the details of the issue before replying one liner.
Hope, you will resolve it this time.
Thanks and regards.
I have asked the concerned person at FYERS to put your issue on priority. It will be looked into tomorrow and will be resolved at the earliest. Once done, kindly acknowledge.
Thanks.
Very sad state of affairs.

bashasm

Hurray! Received contract note for commodity with out raising support request

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
After seeing all comments by zerodha users, I am also feeling fyers is better than other.
Fyers, please make sure and be ready to face any kind of volatility in market. Because as a small retail trades it's our tendency to look for discounted brokerages but not at the cost of these kind of issues.
Hope you understand the concern from retail investors side.
Hi @anildnr, So far our systems have not been disrupted due to the market volatility. We have a team dedicated to making sure that our platforms are stable. We'll continue to do our best in the future too.