Mukr

About fyersone update ...even the link showing latest version after I download I get this pop-up message unable to download latest update...is there anything wrong in what I am doing.

Attachments

About fyersone update ...even the link showing latest version after I download I get this pop-up message unable to download latest update...is there anything wrong in what I am doing.
Are you running the program as Administrator? Sometimes that seems to be a problem with trading stations.

Kindly uninstall the program and also delete DS folder (Windows+R >%appdata% > delete DS folder) then go for installation. If you face any error do reach us.
Thanks!

anildnr

After seeing all comments by zerodha users, I am also feeling fyers is better than other.
Fyers, please make sure and be ready to face any kind of volatility in market. Because as a small retail trades it's our tendency to look for discounted brokerages but not at the cost of these kind of issues.
Hope you understand the concern from retail investors side.

sach007

Impatient Trader
I am trading full fledged with Fyers from Jan 19 ... till now rarely faced any such major problem except that one caused by ILFS ...

I am trading arround 10 to 40 trades per day ... and that too from mobile ... and no such problems like zerodha faced ... I also was old customer of zerodha and left zerodha due to frequent problems.

From Jan till now I completed 4 30 days trading challenges which all I won .. 5th is running and I am sure I will win it also. So this 30 days challenge made me habbit of winning.. and Flyers also credited back all brokerage though they took little time ...

Most of the time we see people come here only when we have a complaint ... of course me also included ...and do not come to praise when everything is fine and working well .... so this means most of the people are satisfied with Fyers ...

Stiill somethings needed to be improved by Fyers ...like customer care dept people.. DP license etc...

But we hope they will improve it consistently..

Thanks Fyers for Great ...and very less rare glitched platform.

bashasm

I am trading full fledged with Fyers from Jan 19 ... till now rarely faced any such major problem except that one caused by ILFS ...

I am trading arround 10 to 40 trades per day ... and that too from mobile ... and no such problems like zerodha faced ... I also was old customer of zerodha and left zerodha due to frequent problems.

From Jan till now I completed 4 30 days trading challenges which all I won .. 5th is running and I am sure I will win it also. So this 30 days challenge made me habbit of winning.. and Flyers also credited back all brokerage though they took little time ...

Most of the time we see people come here only when we have a complaint ... of course me also included ...and do not come to praise when everything is fine and working well .... so this means most of the people are satisfied with Fyers ...

Stiill somethings needed to be improved by Fyers ...like customer care dept people.. DP license etc...

But we hope they will improve it consistently..

Thanks Fyers for Great ...and very less rare glitched platform.
And a big salute to @Tejas Khoday for taking and working on the feedback
Still some petty issues are there, I am sure they will be resolved under his leadership