Hi,

Can I get three minute time frame on Fyers chart. Did check with support team they said time frame is not customizable in the chart.

If I can get three minute chart it will be great.

Regards,
Amit

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Two weeks have passed since I raised the complaint on your support portal but the issue is still unresolved. Even there is no detailed reply from your side till date. How long a client is supposed to wait to get the issue resolved at Fyers?
Referral payouts have been processed up to July 2019. Kindly check your bank statement and if there are any issues, let us know.

Thanks.

Referral payouts have been processed up to July 2019. Kindly check your bank statement and if there are any issues, let us know.

Thanks.
Let me repeat, I have not got it since November 2018.

Please spend little time to go into the details of the issue before replying one liner.

Hope, you will resolve it this time.

Thanks and regards.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Let me repeat, I have not got it since November 2018.

Please spend little time to go into the details of the issue before replying one liner.

Hope, you will resolve it this time.

Thanks and regards.
I have asked the concerned person at FYERS to put your issue on priority. It will be looked into tomorrow and will be resolved at the earliest. Once done, kindly acknowledge.

Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

Can I get three minute time frame on Fyers chart. Did check with support team they said time frame is not customizable in the chart.

If I can get three minute chart it will be great.

Regards,
Amit
Hi @t2t,

Timeframes are not customizable but 3-minute charts are available on FYERS Web. Here's a screenshot for your reference.

Fyers Web - 3 minute chart.png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am messed up with 2 things on Fyers Web

1) No Price Alert
2) Settings are not saving permanently, I have to set every time I reload the tab.

Can you help me on these issues??
Hi @zmannz,

1. Price Alerts are not available yet. We will take this up in the future.
2. Settings are saved automatically every 10 seconds. If you make changes and close without making changes within the timeframe, then it will not get saved unless you manually click the save button.

Hope this helps.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
The 30 day challenge page says that the challenge was unsuccessful, even though, as can be seen in the ledger, from 12 June to 24 July, there were only 2 trading days, one of them 2651.33 profit & the other 463.91 loss, so overall, I was in profit for the challenge period but the challenge says otherwise. If they can't get the challenge P&L right for 2-3 trades taken during the challenge period, I can't imagine how often they'd be wrong if there were dozens or hundreds of trades during the period. :(

View attachment 37219

View attachment 37220

Further, this is not the first time this has happened to me. It's happened before & I posted about it on this thread last year & was ignored - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/post-1295854
I didn't care to pursue the matter then since it was also a very small refund but the fact that Fyers can't get such simple things right is troubling.

@Tejas Khoday visits here often & seems sincere in his efforts but I'd have to say that his team doesn't seem to be on top of their game.
To be honest with you this damn back office has pissed me off and has toyed with our reputation. This is happening on random only when it comes to the 30 Day Challenge calculations. The back office software has been acting up. This is one of the main reasons we have made the shift. Once the transition to the new back office is complete such errors should not occur.

I'd just like to let you know that hundreds and thousands of traders take the challenge each month and since the back office module has been acting up, screening for such anomalies has been using up our time and resources. This is not an excuse! We are going to resolve this for good in the near future. In the meantime, do send an email to [email protected] and your refund will be processed after reconciling.