Hi, Good Morning.

I have a complaint regarding Refer & Earn.
I had introduced a member in Nov 2018. There has been several of thousands trades in that account since then. However, I have not received even a penny as referral since then.

I wrote the same complaint to Fyers support asking the referral statement and earnings.
They just replied one liner that if referral is more than 100 Rs only then it would be paid and closed the complaint.

Can you please look into it?. Thanks

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team
Wanted to tell you few issues I observed multiple times
1) After the funds are transferred , the popup widow shows empty page, with out any confirmation
1566132642529.png

2) After clicking refresh, even though the available balance gets updated, on the next trading day it won't show and I need to raise a support request to get the funds updated, this never happened with other discount brokers.

Please take a look at these

Hi, Good Morning.

I had introduced a member in Nov 2018. There has been several of thousands trades in that account since then. However, I have not received even a penny as referral since then.

I wrote the same complaint to Fyers support asking the referral statement and earnings.
They just replied one liner that if referral is more than 100 Rs only then it would be paid and closed the complaint.

Hi @SelfTrader,
We have informed this to the concerned team to review and soon the statement will be provided.
Thanks!

1) After the funds are transferred , the popup widow shows empty page, with out any confirmation
View attachment 37131
2) After clicking refresh, even though the available balance gets updated, on the next trading day it won't show and I need to raise a support request to get the funds updated, this never happened with other discount brokers.

Hi @bashasm,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have escalated this to our payment gateway team and we are working on this.
Thanks!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi, Good Morning.

Not received a single penny? If this is true and the client is mapped under you and there is oversight from our end, every single penny will be paid. I cannot comment on it since I don't have the information at the moment but @FYERS_Team will definitely look into this and resolve it at the earliest.

Thx.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
View attachment 37131

Hi, This is an issue from the Payment Gateway. We have raised the issue but we request you to observe it and let us know if it happens again so that we can update funds accordingly. Happy Trading!

bashasm

Hi, This is an issue from the Payment Gateway. We have raised the issue but we request you to observe it and let us know if it happens again so that we can update funds accordingly. Happy Trading!
Thanks, sir.
One more thing I observed, the Equity trades I placed today won't show up, in the Dashboard, I tried clicking every menu item
1566233178120.png

One last thing, the rejected orders show up every time ( On the trading day), I open the fyers web, If I open fyers web in mobile, I get too many messages, can't get the screenshot now. The screenshot for desktop chrome is

1566233283964.png

@FYERS_Team
Hi,
Can you give me an estimate as to when you are planning to activate BSE on your platforms? I can see that you have worked the option for BSE into fyers web and you already have a license so when do we get access?