sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @sach007,
We have already processed all the payout. kindly check once else DM your client ID will check from our end.
Thanks!
This is happening for my every payout from last few days...

I have maintained in such a way that I withdraw my profit every day...

But from last couple of times I have to follow up everytime for my payout ... after raising payout ... I have to raise ticket next day as when I see its not processed ....

Why every time I need to struggle and follow up... why it could not be done like it was being done earlier.

Check tickets..

3887146( for this payput I had to follow 2-3 times ... needed to write to support)

WHy it cant be as simple as earlier ... I raise payout ... and I get it in my account next day.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
My experience with fyers till now:

Friday: Thought of getting shifted to fyers from my present stock broker but wanted a demo. Called them up. They said start filling the form you'll get a call. So filled up the form and waited. No calls.
Saturday: No calls no mails
Monday: Called up again, one representative gave positive response and got a mail with demo details
Tuesday: Completed the form with a mind to go ahead. But there was no option for esigning at the end. Instead it was mentioned " esigning links will be mailed". But No mails received. Again called customer care. They said, once application is verified someone will call me.
Wednesday 10:20 AM: No calls, no communications. Called up customer care account opening section, after staying in the ques for 3-4 mins call got disconnected.

Just now: Gave up
@Tejas Khoday
It's bad for your business !! You're just heading zerodha way!! Good that I saw it in the beginning.
Hi @jyotixxx,

1. What happens sometimes is that the E-Sign portal does not generate the link immediately. In such instances, it will be sent/co-ordinated by our sales personnel.

2. The IVR line which is provided by the Telcom has a mind of its own. It gets disconnected when excessive calls are in queue or for some other reason which is not communicated by the Telcom. In such a case, our team will reach out to you as your details have been recorded by us and allocated to a sales exec.

3. If your account is not yet opened, do PM your registration details (Email & Ph No.) and will arrange a call-back.

Will make sure that the account opening process is much faster and easier once SEBI gives us the CDSL license. I really wish licenses were issued faster in India but unfortunately, it takes time. The account opening experience is perhaps one of the main reasons why FYERS is at around 20,000 clients. Oh and Btw, we are in the process of upgrading the back office.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This is happening for my every payout from last few days...

I have maintained in such a way that I withdraw my profit every day...

But from last couple of times I have to follow up everytime for my payout ... after raising payout ... I have to raise ticket next day as when I see its not processed ....

Why every time I need to struggle and follow up... why it could not be done like it was being done earlier.

Check tickets..

3887146( for this payput I had to follow 2-3 times ... needed to write to support)

WHy it cant be as simple as earlier ... I raise payout ... and I get it in my account next day.
Hi @sach007,

Payouts have been delayed on a few occasions for the following reasons:
  1. Interoperability of Exchanges. During this implementation, the exchange is sending trade files at 12 AM and sometimes after that. In such times, payouts cannot be processed before the trade process is completed for obvious reasons. This happens from time to time for other reasons too.

2. Upgradation of our back-end system and reconciliation of transactions after implementing the new version. This is a process we have followed to ensure the accuracy of our new system. It was only for a day.
I request you to be patient during such times. We are only following the compliances to ensure that everything is done in an orderly manner. Hope this clarifies.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @sach007,

Payouts have been delayed on a few occasions for the following reasons:
  1. Interoperability of Exchanges. During this implementation, the exchange is sending trade files at 12 AM and sometimes after that. In such times, payouts cannot be processed before the trade process is completed for obvious reasons. This happens from time to time for other reasons too.

2. Upgradation of our back-end system and reconciliation of transactions after implementing the new version. This is a process we have followed to ensure the accuracy of our new system. It was only for a day.
I request you to be patient during such times. We are only following the compliances to ensure that everything is done in an orderly manner. Hope this clarifies.
I am sorry I am not satisfied with your reply Sir...

I feel ypu replied without looking at what happened into the tickets and info I have provided.

BTW thanks for your reply.