Account activation mail received yesterday. But when tried to login it shows error user doesn't exist.
called up support yesterday only:
Representative 1 : Sir please try logging in after an hour

After few hours called up again support.

Representative 2 : Sir please try logging in tomorrow

Today Same error again.

Expected reply: please try on Monday

@FYERS_Team
View attachment 36970
Update:

Just spoke again:

Representative 3: Sir please try in the evening.

@Tejas Khoday ;):)
Hi @jyotixxx,
We would like to inform you that once you receive your credentials by next working day by EOD your account will be activated in the backend and you will be able to start trade thereafter. Your account will be activated today EOD.
Thanks!

Chart pop out not loading for me. Any one else facing this?

Opened now. Anyone else faced this issue???
yes, same issue faced. In fact i popped out my charts after reading your message
Hi,
Pop-up chart feature is working fine at our end and no one yet reported to us. We request you to kindly reach our support numbers so that our team can review through the remote.
Happy Trading!

sach007

Impatient Trader
Why payout are not processed? My prevous payout of 1800 took 3 days..

Yesterday I placed 3500 ... it also not processed till now?

What is the problem

Hi,
Pop-up chart feature is working fine at our end and no one yet reported to us. We request you to kindly reach our support numbers so that our team can review through the remote.
Happy Trading!
This issue was there for me, and 2 of my other friends. Posted on forum, and it was confirmed by one more user that this was indeed an issue. Frankly, it wasn't much of an issue, as the only thing that was missing was the ease of looking at charts on a clutter free screen. The problem disappeared after about 30 minutes or so.