sach007

Impatient Trader
U
Why payout is not procesed? Two days

Not received yesterday and got below reply yesterday.....

Dear Sachin,

Thank You for contacting FYERS.

We have upgraded our trading systems and since today is the first day since the back-end mechanism has changed, the payout process has been delayed. All payout requests will be processed EOD and you will receive tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Kept patience but still not received today also...

Ticket no. 3887146

Update received a call and resolved my problem .. told me that payout will be procesed and it is due to something like backoffice migration ...

Thanks Fyers for your support and response.

On Fyers Web, I am not being able to drag the stop loss (Only BUY STOP LOSS). The "Sell Stop Loss" is working fine.

The problem started since 5th August 2019.

This is happening for all and any stock. I am getting an error when I try to drag the BUY Stop Loss. However, I am able to cancel the old stop loss and create a new stop loss.

I am sure, it's just a technical glitch. Kindly fix it asap. I called 3 days back as well and no action was taken.

fyers stop loss problem.PNG

On Fyers Web, I am not being able to drag the stop loss (Only BUY STOP LOSS). The "Sell Stop Loss" is working fine.

The problem started since 5th August 2019.

This is happening for all and any stock. I am getting an error when I try to drag the BUY Stop Loss. However, I am able to cancel the old stop loss and create a new stop loss.

I am sure, it's just a technical glitch. Kindly fix it asap. I called 3 days back as well and no action was taken.

View attachment 36954
Hi @money_alchemist,
We have already identified and resolved the reported glitch and currently, we are testing it at our end. Meanwhile, we request you to reach our support team in case of any modification of stop-loss orders.

jyotixxx

My experience with fyers till now:

Friday: Thought of getting shifted to fyers from my present stock broker but wanted a demo. Called them up. They said start filling the form you'll get a call. So filled up the form and waited. No calls.
Saturday: No calls no mails
Monday: Called up again, one representative gave positive response and got a mail with demo details
Tuesday: Completed the form with a mind to go ahead. But there was no option for esigning at the end. Instead it was mentioned " esigning links will be mailed". But No mails received. Again called customer care. They said, once application is verified someone will call me.
Wednesday 10:20 AM: No calls, no communications. Called up customer care account opening section, after staying in the ques for 3-4 mins call got disconnected.

Just now: Gave up
@Tejas Khoday
It's bad for your business !! You're just heading zerodha way!! Good that I saw it in the beginning.

Account activation mail received yesterday. But when tried to login it shows error user doesn't exist.
called up support yesterday only:
Representative 1 : Sir please try logging in after an hour

After few hours called up again support.

Representative 2 : Sir please try logging in tomorrow

Today Same error again.

Expected reply: please try on Monday

@FYERS_Team
Capture.PNG

jyotixxx

Account activation mail received yesterday. But when tried to login it shows error user doesn't exist.
called up support yesterday only:
Representative 1 : Sir please try logging in after an hour

After few hours called up again support.

Representative 2 : Sir please try logging in tomorrow

Today Same error again.

Expected reply: please try on Monday

@FYERS_Team
View attachment 36970
Update:

Just spoke again:

Representative 3: Sir please try in the evening.

@Tejas Khoday ;):)