jyotixxx

My experience with fyers till now:

Friday: Thought of getting shifted to fyers from my present stock broker but wanted a demo. Called them up. They said start filling the form you'll get a call. So filled up the form and waited. No calls.
Saturday: No calls no mails
Monday: Called up again, one representative gave positive response and got a mail with demo details
Tuesday: Completed the form with a mind to go ahead. But there was no option for esigning at the end. Instead it was mentioned " esigning links will be mailed". But No mails received. Again called customer care. They said, once application is verified someone will call me.
Wednesday 10:20 AM: No calls, no communications. Called up customer care account opening section, after staying in the ques for 3-4 mins call got disconnected.

Just now: Gave up
@Tejas Khoday
It's bad for your business !! You're just heading zerodha way!! Good that I saw it in the beginning.

Friday: Thought of getting shifted to fyers from my present stock broker but wanted a demo. Called them up. They said start filling the form you'll get a call. So filled up the form and waited. No calls.
Monday: Called up again, one representative gave positive response and got a mail with demo details
Tuesday: Completed the form with a mind to go ahead. But there was no option for esigning at the end. Instead it was mentioned " esigning links will be mailed". But No mails received. Again called customer care. They said, once application is verified someone will call me.
Wednesday 10:20 AM: No calls, no communications. Called up customer care account opening section, after staying in the ques for 3-4 mins call got disconnected.

@Tejas Khoday
It's bad for your business !! You're just heading zerodha way!! Good that I saw it in the beginning.
Good things take time, bro, they are going through a lot of backoffice work due to shifting clearing agency in NSE. Give them the benefit of doubt.

@Tejas Khoday
Hi @jyotixxx,
We are really sad to note this with your onboard experience. Kindly DM your registration details to arrange a callback from our team on priority. FYI, once your application is verified you will receive the E-sign email to proceed and you can reach to Account Opening team from 11:00 AM onwards. Contact Us.
Thanks!

sach007

Impatient Trader
Why payout is not procesed? Two days

Not received yesterday and got below reply yesterday.....

Dear Sachin,

Thank You for contacting FYERS.

We have upgraded our trading systems and since today is the first day since the back-end mechanism has changed, the payout process has been delayed. All payout requests will be processed EOD and you will receive tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Kept patience but still not received today also...

Ticket no. 3887146