Loosing confidence in Fyers Web charts now. Rates being traded are not being captured on the charts. Yesterday also, there was a trade at a price, not reflected on the charts, today also, I have a trade on the buy side at 11091.65, whereas the high on the Fyers web charts is still 11090.20
Very very disturbing.
Checked in Fyers One also, same difference. Captured by Charts of other brokers. Very shocking.
EDIT: Checked charts of one more broker, not captured by them also. Whats going on?
I am not sure if any broker can guarantee you each & every tick on any highly traded instrument, so I'm not sure if this is necessarily a Fyers problem. If you're talking about 9:36 1m candle, then I'm seeing its high as 11090.80 on 4 different brokers (other than Fyers), 2 of them Nest platforms & 2 proprietary platforms. I'm not sure if there's any perfect solution for these "ghost ticks" because I've seen people in other threads talk about even paid data-providers having such issues.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Loosing confidence in Fyers Web charts now. Rates being traded are not being captured on the charts. Yesterday also, there was a trade at a price, not reflected on the charts, today also, I have a trade on the buy side at 11091.65, whereas the high on the Fyers web charts is still 11090.20
Very very disturbing.
Checked in Fyers One also, same difference. Captured by Charts of other brokers. Very shocking.
EDIT: Checked charts of one more broker, not captured by them also. Whats going on?

Hi Sumo,

I am telling from my experience and study about this particular thing of chart not showing correct high lows.

1. NSE sends 1 sec snapshot data and not every tick ... this one sec can have many trades in it...

2. If I remember I faced and had raised such issue with paid data providers like GDFL and Truedata.... they reverted that they get 1 sec snaphot data which ...have avg price of 1 sec trades (if I remember it rightly)

So I feel we can not have exactly right data on charts all the time... rather I can say charts can not reflect all correct data of trades happened... may it be data of Paid Providers or Brokers.

Hope I would able to throw some light.. and this may be helpfull.

Hi Sumo,

I am telling from my experience and study about this particular thing of chart not showing correct high lows.

1. NSE sends 1 sec snapshot data and not every tick ... this one sec can have many trades in it...

2. If I remember I faced and had raised such issue with paid data providers like GDFL and Truedata.... they reverted that they get 1 sec snaphot data which ...have avg price of 1 sec trades (if I remember it rightly)

So I feel we can not have exactly right data on charts all the time... rather I can say charts can not reflect all correct data of trades happened... may it be data of Paid Providers or Brokers.

Hope I would able to throw some light.. and this may be helpfull.
I understand your point, but this has never happened before with me, and I take an average of 8 to 12 trades per day in Nifty. Never ever has it happened to me with Fyers. Wih another Big broker, this was a routine issue, hence shifted to Fyers Charts

I am not sure if any broker can guarantee you each & every tick on any highly traded instrument, so I'm not sure if this is necessarily a Fyers problem. If you're talking about 9:36 1m candle, then I'm seeing its high as 11090.80 on 4 different brokers (other than Fyers), 2 of them Nest platforms & 2 proprietary platforms. I'm not sure if there's any perfect solution for these "ghost ticks" because I've seen people in other threads talk about even paid data-providers having such issues.
Hi, its for the 1 minute bar around 9:30am. Though it did not impact my trading in any way, as it was a stop point for me, and got triggered, I have not seen this happen in Fyers till date. Also, 1st minute bar High Low, I know, we can rarely get accurate, and even there Fyers was almost on the dot everytime, hence my decision to shift to them

Very very disturbing.
Hi, its for the 1 minute bar around 9:30am. Though it did not impact my trading in any way, as it was a stop point for me, and got triggered, I have not seen this happen in Fyers till date. Also, 1st minute bar High Low, I know, we can rarely get accurate, and even there Fyers was almost on the dot everytime, hence my decision to shift to them
Hi @sumosanammain,
Exchanges send us the Second Pulse which is the last traded price for a particular second (As N no of trades executes in the second time frame). Our infrastructure is built in such a way that, every second pulse transmitted will be captured correctly and the reason why our charts are rarely inaccurate (If you compare with other data feeds). Unless and until you don't have access to tick by tick data, it's difficult to capture each and every price points.
Thanks!

bpr

Very very disturbing.
In datafeed vendor thread we concluded no broker no datafeed provider can give you accurate OHLC...
I thought u participated their ??
TBT datafeed nobody has access very expensive

In datafeed vendor thread we concluded no broker no datafeed provider can give you accurate OHLC...
I thought u participated their ??
TBT datafeed nobody has access very expensive
Fyers was the last man standing in this department. Thats why mentioned it here. Though it does not make any difference whatsoever to my trading. My trades are level dependent, and not based on the low or high of any bar.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Very very disturbing.
I hope my previous explanation to this and the recent post by @FYERS_Team clarifies this.