I was looking for continuous charts for Crude Oil Mini on Investing.com but could not find it. but Fyers is showing crude M charts in continuous format. I just want to say big thanks to Fyers.

Apart from that, Just want to know if BO & CO orders will be available in FNO tomorrow?

Investing.com is not that good for tracking Indian commodity market. Before I used to check but they don't provide for all symbols.. Brass, castor etc and some gold contracts are missed out in investing.com.. Maybe because the users don't see these? Fyers has data for all maybe cos they are a broker.

Surprised that a big company like investing.com does not have crude, gold contracts data. Even if it is mini contracts they should have had. Atleast someone in India is providing so it's alright I guess..

Dear Tejas Bhai,

I'm Venkat newbie with fyers and was experiencing "Watch List Auto-Save Failed"error while creating a new watch list. and could nate able to get my newly added watch list saved.

FYI, I did raise the issue already to your support team.

Any specific issues on your back end? appreciate if this could be investigated.

regards
Venkat

Brokers hit hard as NSE Clearing blocks trading by IL&FS Securities
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...rading-by-ilfs-securities/article28713353.ece

"On Thursday, NSE Clearing Corporation (NCC) disabled IL&FS Securities as a clearing member following its inability to make good a few crore worth of pay-in obligations, sources involved in the negotiations told BusinessLine.

This resulted in chaos among stock brokers empanelled with IL&FS Securities as all their trading terminals were put in square-off mode, the sources said. This means they can trade only for unwinding of existing position, and not engage in new trade.

Experts observed that the situation at IL&FS Securities is precarious as brokers and clients are seeking a return of their deposits given as collateral and NCC is routinely pressing the clearing member to make good payment obligations on existing positions.

IL&FS Securities landed in a soup after it came to light that Allied Financial, which was trading through it, had used up client collateral as its own on proprietary trades. Allied lost on its trade but the payment obligation has reached the courts. Other client deposits lying with IL&FS Securities as collateral are now stuck at NCC, which wants to be on the safer side if the court decides against Allied and does not allow its funds to be used for payment. In that case, NCC will ensure that IL&FS Securities, as the clearing member, is held responsible, experts said.

“There are 21 broker members who have complained to us against IL&FS Securities for blocking their funds and not giving them no-objection certificates (NOC) to shift their businesses else where,” said Vijay Bhushan, President, Association of National Exchanges Members of India. “Thursday was chaotic as many members said their terminals were on square off mode.”

Brokers say there could be further issues if IL&FS Securities is not able to match its pay-in next week, too. It is not giving an NOC to brokers to shift as it would then have to settle their accounts by returning the collateral money, which it can’t do currently as the cash and other assets are stuck at NCC, sources said. While some large brokers have managed to extract an NOC and shift their business elsewhere, 40-50 small and mid-sized brokers are still stuck with IL&FS, sources said."

Is it the same IL&FS where Fyers Clients are compelled to open their Demat Accounts?

bpr

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...rading-by-ilfs-securities/article28713353.ece

"On Thursday, NSE Clearing Corporation (NCC) disabled IL&FS Securities as a clearing member following its inability to make good a few crore worth of pay-in obligations, sources involved in the negotiations told BusinessLine.

This resulted in chaos among stock brokers empanelled with IL&FS Securities as all their trading terminals were put in square-off mode, the sources said. This means they can trade only for unwinding of existing position, and not engage in new trade.

Experts observed that the situation at IL&FS Securities is precarious as brokers and clients are seeking a return of their deposits given as collateral and NCC is routinely pressing the clearing member to make good payment obligations on existing positions.

IL&FS Securities landed in a soup after it came to light that Allied Financial, which was trading through it, had used up client collateral as its own on proprietary trades. Allied lost on its trade but the payment obligation has reached the courts. Other client deposits lying with IL&FS Securities as collateral are now stuck at NCC, which wants to be on the safer side if the court decides against Allied and does not allow its funds to be used for payment. In that case, NCC will ensure that IL&FS Securities, as the clearing member, is held responsible, experts said.

“There are 21 broker members who have complained to us against IL&FS Securities for blocking their funds and not giving them no-objection certificates (NOC) to shift their businesses else where,” said Vijay Bhushan, President, Association of National Exchanges Members of India. “Thursday was chaotic as many members said their terminals were on square off mode.”

Brokers say there could be further issues if IL&FS Securities is not able to match its pay-in next week, too. It is not giving an NOC to brokers to shift as it would then have to settle their accounts by returning the collateral money, which it can’t do currently as the cash and other assets are stuck at NCC, sources said. While some large brokers have managed to extract an NOC and shift their business elsewhere, 40-50 small and mid-sized brokers are still stuck with IL&FS, sources said."

Is it the same IL&FS where Fyers Clients are compelled to open their Demat Accounts?
I warned in my thread get out of ILFS or any broker or instutution that has even slightest of known issues. You don't want to be the last man standing .This is bound to happen.
Tejas here repeatedly said no issues with ILFS.
Now I want to ask who is reponsible for traders loss. NSE/ the broker ??

this is quite scary for traders. i have opened trading account with fyers few days back because of its charting, which is excellent. now need to think seriously to trade in it. better to take paid subscription of tradingview and continue with my existing broker.

I warned in my thread get out of ILFS or any broker or instutution that has even slightest of known issues. You don't want to be the last man standing .This is bound to happen.

Tejas here repeatedly said no issues with ILFS.

Now I want to ask who is reponsible for traders loss. NSE/ the broker ??
I'd like to know why the clients were not appraised yesterday?