Well i may sound silly now but now i have found a place where all our demands are listened and taken care of so please @FYERS_Team take a look at this page https://fyers.in/margin-calculator/equity-margin/ .
this is the margin calculator page and it lags for a good 2 3 seconds when you inter a new contract name like (tatamotors, tcs or anything).
and this page dose not work on my mobile phone.
if you guys can tweak this calculator page it will be awesome.

Thanks,
Hi @iamabhish3k,
Always feel free to contact us for your queries and concern, we will definitely try to resolve them at earliest.
Thanks for bringing this up, we have checked at our end and found that as it fetches a huge amount of data before you enter any scrip name so it will respond in that way and that's normal.
Thanks!

@Tejas Khoday : Do you have any plans for Allowing Trading in US Stocks . I saw some ads of new players in Market with US Stocks Trade Plans. This is not a popular segment yet and It can be a good opportunity for Fyers.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@FYERS_Team
Is there any chance of providing GTC orders on FYERS platform?
Hi @chillax,

GTC Orders are not allowed by the exchange. All pending orders are canceled by the exchange at the end of the day and traders need to place fresh orders for carry-forward positions on a daily basis if you wish to have a stop loss. Hence, we do not provide GTC orders.

There are some brokers who provide a modified version of GTC orders which are saved on the brokers' servers and then placed on the exchange every day. This can be risky if not implemented properly. We have stayed away from this approach.