Hi @nijtrade01, IL&FS used to take a mandate of some 1 lac rupees. After a lot of convincing, we got it reduced to 10,000 rupees. Basically, it's the upper limit on the amount they can debit from your account to collect their charges. Of course, a mandate of 10,000 is too high for DP services but it's their internal policy. Don't worry, you will only be debited the AMC amount which is 400 + GST = 472.

Thanks a lot for your response , but is this mandate allow them to collect 10000 per month ?, that is what I understood from the message. All of the sudden this message will worry most of the account holders because it is unexpected and also I have account with upstox (trading + demat) but they have not did it with me.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks a lot for your response , but is this mandate allow them to collect 10000 per month ?, that is what I understood from the message. All of the sudden this message will worry most of the account holders because it is unexpected and also I have account with upstox (trading + demat) but they have not did it with me.
Hi, the mandate only allows them to collect the charges to the tune of the total pending amount up to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/-. However, IL&FS (ISSL) will not deduct more than the AMC amount as mentioned. Nobody has been debited an amount more than the mentioned AMC charges.

Hello guys i was so damn frustrated with Zerodha so i have recently joined fyers.
The first and the main problem i am facing is my charts are not being saved :(
Someone please guide me about this.
In zerodha i used to draw trend line or anything it used to get automatically saved and the next day it used to be there.
In fyers i cant find my drawings anywhere only the save chart layout is working and i have 40 stocks to draw and save please help.
@Tejas Khoday PLEASE ENABLE AUTO SAVE CHART DRAWING IN FYERS OR EVEN MANUAL.

Hello guys i was so damn frustrated with Zerodha so i have recently joined fyers.
The first and the main problem i am facing is my charts are not being saved :(
Someone please guide me about this.
In zerodha i used to draw trend line or anything it used to get automatically saved and the next day it used to be there.
In fyers i cant find my drawings anywhere only the save chart layout is working and i have 40 stocks to draw and save please help.
@Tejas Khoday PLEASE ENABLE AUTO SAVE CHART DRAWING IN FYERS OR EVEN MANUAL.
Did you contact their customer support on phone or email ? I'm sure they will guide you through the procedures. Maybe you can use teamviewer to interact and learn.

Did you contact their customer support on phone or email ? I'm sure they will guide you through the procedures. Maybe you can use teamviewer to interact and learn.
I contacted fyers support they said they are facing some problems and then some other reason and then some other.
I feel like there is no option yet.
@Tejas Khoday sir please check this issue like in ChartIQ the drawings (Trend lines, Support levels, Harmonic Patterns)on say "YESBANK" chart are saved within 1 minutes and then whenever you open that stock's chart in any PC and mobile your drawings will be there but not in fyers :(

I contacted fyers support they said they are facing some problems and then some other reason and then some other.
I feel like there is no option yet.
Then also write to them, get a ticket number. Make sure there is a paper trail. Then you can also mention the ticket number here for additional support.