I said it once and I will say it again. Fyers Web platform Cloud Saving feature is the best in the country. No hassles or worries about losing drawing objects or templates for any no. of charts that one has worked on. Even other brokers who are offering web charts have not come close to providing cloud saving feature.

Last edited:

Mukr

to fyers team... what's wrong with UPL here... is that a glitch or something ...it came to my notice via WhatsApp group. please fix them as a priority so ..hardly it can happen..nothing is perfect but fyers running towards close to one among to be prefect.

I said it once and I will say it again. Fyers Web platform Cloud Saving feature is the best in the country. No hassles or worries about losing drawing objects or indicators for any no. of charts that one has worked on. Even other brokers who are offering web charts have not come close to providing cloud saving feature.
Hi @bull375,
Thank you for your encouraging words. Glad you find the new features to be useful.

to fyers team... what's wrong with UPL here... is that a glitch or something ...it came to my notice via WhatsApp group. please fix them as a priority so ..hardly it can happen..nothing is perfect but fyers running towards close to one among to be prefect.
Hi @Mukr,
Would please clarify on this? So that we can check with our team. Thanks!

Hi @Uj San,
  1. Which group stocks are you referring to? T&S data has to be viewed individually.
  2. We'll take up a realtime customizable scanner at a later date.
  3. Order modification was slow on one day during the opening as per the feedback last week. What is the time slot when you experience this? We'll look into this on priority.
Reply 1: Say T&S window for say entire NSE 500, like you have on Fyers one already.
Reply 2: Is it in pipeline at all...? or you meant ...that it might come in future or may be not?
Reply 3: All the time during the market. Its like that for more than 6 - 8 months now or may be longer. (Tried it both on Windows explorer and Chrome. And, My machine is an Intel i5 8th gen with Windows 10 installed on an SSD and a 8GB DDR4 RAM, So its not about the local machine speed at all.)