Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Good point. The readers from India would relate more easily to rupee values.
Agreed but I have always felt that this approach has deterred the new Indian traders from getting an international perspective. To first think from a USD perspective before considering the Indian price. I realized this when I worked at Futures First. I used to trade Energy Markets and understood that the Natural Gas & Crude contracts on MCX are actually a derivative of NYMEX contracts and it is not communicated to the extent that it should by anyone. So, just trying to change the angle.

There is another angle.

Because of different trade timings between MCX/NCDEX and NYMEX/COMEX, there are frequent gap-up/ gap-down at the Indian commodity exchanges, often resulting in disastrous chart disruptions.

This is being intelligently sidestepped to lure our readers into believing that they can be profitable by following charts which may be useful at the commodity exchanges abroad.

Recipe for sure disaster.

Profit will only accrue to the operators and brokers.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
There is another angle.

Because of different trade timings between MCX/NCDEX and NYMEX/COMEX, there are frequent gap-up/ gap-down at the Indian commodity exchanges, often resulting in disastrous chart disruptions.

This is being intelligently sidestepped to lure our readers into believing that they can be profitable by following charts which may be useful at the commodity exchanges abroad.

Recipe for sure disaster.

Profit will only accrue to the operators and brokers.
It is important to understand why Gap-Ups & Gap-downs occur. For that, one needs to know the market timing differences. We're not "luring" readers into believing that they can be profitable by following charts based in USD. Come on :)

We will write about gap-ups & Gap-downs too. Just to help traders understand this aspect.

May 17,2019, Post 5385:
Hi @nitinjain_in
We have already applied for a DP license and the license is pending at the moment. We are expecting it within 30-60 working days.
June 17, 2019, Post 5627:
Hi @bull375,
We have already applied for a DP license and the license is pending at the moment. Very soon, we will have our own demat license. FYI, We are expecting it within 30-60 working days.

Last edited: