@Tejas Khoday

1. Many brokers provide parallel access to basic version of NEST, NOW. This comes in handy when in house platform is down. In zerodha, multiple times I was able to save myself when kite broke down due to whatever reasons.
Also there are rumors that execution speed, slippages etc are wayyy better in nest/now than in in house platforms of the brokers. I don't know for fact. But what is your views on this?

2. Can we have renko with wicks, Range bars in TV platform?

3. Can we have PDC, PDL, PDH auto plotting like which is in fyers one?

Thanks.

@Tejas Khoday

1. Many brokers provide parallel access to basic version of NEST, NOW. This comes in handy when in house platform is down. In zerodha, multiple times I was able to save myself when kite broke down due to whatever reasons.
Also there are rumors that execution speed, slippages etc are wayyy better in nest/now than in in house platforms of the brokers. I don't know for fact. But what is your views on this?

Thanks.
With respect to access to the NOW and NEST platforms it has been discussed before, following is an excerpt of the same.

Noted @timepass. But getting NEST is not something that makes sense to us. It's a parallel OMS and it just doesn't work out.

Hello @money_alchemist,

Thanks for writing. The reported issue was resolved at the earliest as we started working on the issue immediately. I have said in the past and will say this again. Issues are a part and parcel of our business as we are a link in the chain. It's all about trying to avoid them to the best of our abilities and then resolving the ones that have happened at the earliest. In the last few years, we have had very few instances of downtimes and we have handled all the volatile days without any disconnections. I'm saying this to let you know that we are reliable and we do care about you.

Responses to your suggestions & Btw, I am Tejas Khoday replying to your message :)
  1. Currently, we post updates on our Notice Board and send important notifications on the mobile app as a notification. This time we missed out and it was a one-off. We regret the inconvenience caused and we will be more diligent about posting updates in the future. Thanks for the feedback about emails. Almost all our clients have the mobile app so a notification is more effective for important notices IMO.

2. As of now, we update the notices such as this one. We also send mobile notifications about the latest updates/resolutions. As communicated in the previous point, we feel app notifications are more visible than emails. But yeah, your feedback is noted.

3. Please provide the support ticket number and we'll look into it. Support tickets have to be replied to on priority. You'll definitely get a response today and a reason for the delay. At the time, the call flow & support tickets were very high. Also, FYI we are hiring more staff for support as I type this out.

4. Yes, I agree. We'll be more diligent about this. I guess this was the only update we have missed out on so far. We'll make sure we'll post updates going forward.

5. Will see if that can be done. Basically, Call & Trade charges compensate for the effort of placing orders on call. As a broker, there are many clients who call us regularly to place orders and not only if there are issues. Thus, the charge is levied. In your case, you can request a fee waiver for call & trade charges. We'll do the needful.
We'll do all the required things to ensure that your confidence & conviction with us increases. In the meantime, I really appreciate your patronage.
I highly appreciate your reply.