Hi,
I have existing account.
I am currently not trading and zero balance.
But I know someone who is ready to trade in my account with y consent.
Only thing is that he want my account to be linked under his code.
How to do this?
Plz rply asap
@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday

I requested some info from you guys. No rply from you yet.
Hi @msdtime,
Apologies for the late reply. As the consent is between the third parties, it is something we don't practice at Fyers hence, said provision is not possible with us. FYI, We administer the client account only to the sole account holder. Hope you find it helpful.

Hi @msdtime,
Apologies for the late reply. As the consent is between the third parties, it is something we don't practice at Fyers hence, said provision is not possible with us. FYI, We administer the client account only to the sole account holder. Hope you find it helpful.

He said he has a franchise with you. He gives out calls to trade in pvt group. But that I need to open an account under his franchise. But as I already have an account, can you link my account under his franchise?

He said he has a franchise with you. He gives out calls to trade in pvt group. But that I need to open an account under his franchise. But as I already have an account, can you link my account under his franchise?
Your account is already mapped directly and not under any Authorized Person. Hence, if you want any third party's services, you may avail it as per your discretion.

Hi

Now on daily basis I am getting emails that "Congratulations your account is open now and will be active in 24 hrs.......". Though I am already able to trade in f&o and equity on intraday basis...

How many emails I will get in total and what is the purpose?

User FN0650

Regards
Nitin Jain

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

soft_trader

I have a current account in my name (not any company name) which I intend to use for my trading purpose, as trading is my sole business. Fyers is not allowing it to link with my trading account, and insists that I use savings account. Don't understand the reason why!
Is there any regulatory problem? Any link to relevant circular?
I just don't want hundreds of transactions to accumulate on my savings account.

Hi

Now on daily basis I am getting emails that "Congratulations your account is open now and will be active in 24 hrs.......". Though I am already able to trade in f&o and equity on intraday basis...

User FN0650

Regards
Nitin Jain

Hey hi,
Okay, The intention is just to inform you that your account is activated, anyways will review it. Thanks!

Hi Tejas,

One more from your side. Its a request.

The "Enquire Now" form must have (repeat ... underline ... bold ... etc etc) an option of suitable timing to call back. This will help certain ppl like me who are working 10:00 to 20:00 daily. Sometimes, ppl like me do fill up the form, but cant answer the call as we dont know what comes next.

Regards

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi

User FN0650

Regards
Nitin Jain

Hi @nitinjain_in,

We send 2 welcome e-mails for the following:
  1. Equities, Equity Derivatives & Currency Derivatives segments.
  2. Commodity derivatives segment
In your case, it was sent a third time due to some typo errors.

Hope this clarifies.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,

One more from your side. Its a request.

The "Enquire Now" form must have (repeat ... underline ... bold ... etc etc) an option of suitable timing to call back. This will help certain ppl like me who are working 10:00 to 20:00 daily. Sometimes, ppl like me do fill up the form, but cant answer the call as we dont know what comes next.

Regards
Hi @johnbest, If you want to register with us and leave a custom message, you'll need to use this link - https://fyers.in/contact-us/