I already have a trading account with you in equity and fno. How can I enable mcx segment? Can i do it online without sending any physical documents?
Hi @neo.mx,
Now through online account opening, you will be enabled for all the segments. Those clients who are with us earlier to the commencement of the MCX segment need to send us the hard copy to enable the MCX segment to your account. You can find MCX form here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uhd7eEyGWyXHcnnOR9zNszgHi2ri1x7G
Happy Trading!

Last edited:
Tejas,

You need to take the wrong calculation issue very seriously....I had posted that in 2 periods of 30 days challenge in my case your people calculated it wrongly and when I pointed out then after almost 1 month it was rectified.....

I am sorry to report that for the 3rd time there is a mistake in a recent challenge and I was declared unsuccessful though I have profit in this period after all the charges.....I will write to your staff in regular course, raise a service ticket and get it rectified as the amount of brokerage is very small. But ensure that the calculations are done correctly.....this wrong calculation issue is bothering lot of your traders and is happening repeatedly.

Smart_trade
Happy to report that FYERS team rectified the mistake very quickly after I raised a service ticket with them.....quick response and rectification...:up: well done FYERS...

Smart_trade

amrutham

@FYERS_Team

In Fyers back office, where can I check my profit/loss, brokerage paid and other charges for a particular period?

I tried multiple reports and nothing seem to be working.

For example, I want check the above reports for the months of March and April.

@FYERS_Team

In Fyers back office, where can I check my profit/loss, brokerage paid and other charges for a particular period?

Maybe you have to change the year or something.

@FYERS_Team

Hi @amrutham,
You can find the mentioned particulars in the Reports tab and then go for the final report even, you can check particulars in the ledger as well. Through the admin tab, you can change the financial year as per your convenience.
Please note that you can only navigate report in between the financial year i.e Jan to March or April to May
Hope you find it helpful. Happy Trading!

amrutham

Hi @amrutham,
You can find the mentioned particulars in the Reports tab and then go for the final report even, you can check particulars in the ledger as well. Through the admin tab, you can change the financial year as per your convenience.
Please note that you can only navigate report in between the financial year i.e Jan to March or April to May
Hope you find it helpful. Happy Trading!
Thanks team for the quick response.

I am able to check net profit/ loss in 'Final report' for the selected period.But I am not able to check the brokerage and other charges paid for the same period. Where can I check these details?

As per the below screen shots,time period for one of the 'Unsuccessful' challenge is from 26th Jan - 08th March.
For this period, 'Final report' is showing a profit of 13K. But no brokerage details here. How can I check the brokerage and other charges paid for the same period.

2.png
1.png

Good point amrutham :up:

Fyers, the ball is in your court.

Thanks team for the quick response.

I am able to check net profit/ loss in 'Final report' for the selected period.But I am not able to check the brokerage and other charges paid for the same period. Where can I check these details?

As per the below screen shots,time period for one of the 'Unsuccessful' challenge is from 26th Jan - 08th March.
For this period, 'Final report' is showing a profit of 13K. But no brokerage details here. How can I check the brokerage and other charges paid for the same period.

View attachment 35110 View attachment 35111