I am also facing problems in order placement and cancellation. There is a delay off 5-10 seconds in BUY order execution and it takes even longer for order cancellation. Shifted to fyers 6 months back and first time am facing such issue. @Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team please fix it ASAP.
Hi @Daytrader99,
We would like to inform you that the said delay related issue has been fixed now and you can place orders as the platform is running seamlessly. Your trading experience on our platform really matters to us and we will keep advancing.
Happy Trading.

Today received a Call from Fyers Team member... and explained me the logical reasons in a good manner why the delay... I really got convinced.. the main reason is they are migrating the backoffice to a new one due to which it is getting a lot of problems ... and I come to know probably this change in backoffice will be a "One Good Thing" which may make life better to us as clients and to Fyers team as well.

I am ready to wait, no problems for it if we come to know that there is a really a genuine problem.

Fyers Team honestly we support your efforts as honestly your platform is really good ...... as I must appreciate platform functioned in right way and smoothly on most events ... like even today also...thats a plus point of Fyers. I traded a lot of trades today ... all went smoothly.

Will keep supporting by referring as a good option for other brokers.

I hope this backoffice migration will be completed ASAP... and it will make life easier and will have good functionalities like automated calculation of 30 days challange.

As I understood it is really difficult to calculate 30 days challange pnl manully and that too with available resources.

Fyers I will continue to support these new developments ...

Thanks
Hi @sach007, Thanks for your kind words.

We are always delighted to assist you in any possible terms and we are continuously following it. As you quoted, yeah, we are working on back-office and migrating a back office is a tedious task and our resources are on the line already. We are working hard to get it done on a priority basis to make stuff easier to all. Our operations team is doing it manually and even we understand the pain in calculating it thus it takes time than the normal. We acknowledge you, this is a short-term problem and will be resolved after the process is completed.

Your unconditional support eternally motivates us to elevate your experience to the new level. Your kind words really matter to us and we will keep advancing.

Hi @sach007, Thanks for your kind words.

We are always delighted to assist you in any possible terms and we are continuously following it. As you quoted, yeah, we are working on back-office and migrating a back office is a tedious task and our resources are on the line already. We are working hard to get it done on a priority basis to make stuff easier to all. Our operations team is doing it manually and even we understand the pain in calculating it thus it takes time than the normal. We acknowledge you, this is a short-term problem and will be resolved after the process is completed.

Your unconditional support eternally motivates us to elevate your experience to the new level. Your kind words really matter to us and we will keep advancing.
Any estimated target date for completion of this task?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Dear Tejas, Fyers team
After long analysis on google, I have decided to have accounts with alternate broker other than Zerodha. Note i am absolutely happy with Zerodha but if I get 4X MIS and same ease like Zerodha why not. There are many who are providing leverage of 4X or more but post by analysis on google ( feedbacks/reviews) I zeroed in on Fyers. Before opening accounts I would like to know if the following is available on Fyers platform
1) Converting MIS to Normal or Normal to MIS without squaring off the positions : Is this possible in Fyer. On Thursday/ expiry day I get the option of converting my Normal positions to MIS even before the market opens like 8:30 AM in the morning, I get this facility in Zerodha but my friends complain of not having this feature with their brokerage
2) Apart from my Personal account I also want to open an account against my partner ship firm ( note my partnership firm has clauses written to allow trading in FNO/secondary markets)

Regards
Krish

Dear Tejas, Fyers team
After long analysis on google, I have decided to have accounts with alternate broker other than Zerodha. Note i am absolutely happy with Zerodha but if I get 4X MIS and same ease like Zerodha why not. There are many who are providing leverage of 4X or more but post by analysis on google ( feedbacks/reviews) I zeroed in on Fyers. Before opening accounts I would like to know if the following is available on Fyers platform
1) Converting MIS to Normal or Normal to MIS without squaring off the positions : Is this possible in Fyer. On Thursday/ expiry day I get the option of converting my Normal positions to MIS even before the market opens like 8:30 AM in the morning, I get this facility in Zerodha but my friends complain of not having this feature with their brokerage
2) Apart from my Personal account I also want to open an account against my partner ship firm ( note my partnership firm has clauses written to allow trading in FNO/secondary markets)

Regards
Krish
Dear Tejas, Fyers team

Regards
Krish
Missed to mention: Iam referring to option Selling while referring to 4X leverage and while mentioning conversion of MIS to Normal and vice-versa

Hi,
I have existing account.
I am currently not trading and zero balance.
But I know someone who is ready to trade in my account with y consent.
Only thing is that he want my account to be linked under his code.
How to do this?
Plz rply asap

Any estimated target date for completion of this task?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Migrating back office is a tedious and complex task. We have deployed our team on the job and we are dealing it on priority. We understand the importance of back-office in all our operations and we request your patience in this regard.
Happy Trading!

Last edited: