sach007

Impatient Trader
Its 5 days passed ... surprising to see what kind of calculation you are doing... supercomputer kindaa calculation... I have given all calculated info to ticket and in DM tp Tejasji...

But still not done.. very disappointed... by your approach...
Today received a Call from Fyers Team member... and explained me the logical reasons in a good manner why the delay... I really got convinced.. the main reason is they are migrating the backoffice to a new one due to which it is getting a lot of problems ... and I come to know probably this change in backoffice will be a "One Good Thing" which may make life better to us as clients and to Fyers team as well.

I am ready to wait, no problems for it if we come to know that there is a really a genuine problem.

Fyers Team honestly we support your efforts as honestly your platform is really good ...... as I must appreciate platform functioned in right way and smoothly on most events ... like even today also...thats a plus point of Fyers. I traded a lot of trades today ... all went smoothly.

Will keep supporting by referring as a good option for other brokers.

I hope this backoffice migration will be completed ASAP... and it will make life easier and will have good functionalities like automated calculation of 30 days challange.

As I understood it is really difficult to calculate 30 days challange pnl manully and that too with available resources.

Fyers I will continue to support these new developments ...

Thanks

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
What the hell is going on? I'm cancelling my order but instead its placing new orders on FYERS Web!

And why is it taking forever to place, modify or cancel orders?

Yeah, it's slow to place and execute orders....Does it is progressing for issues like Zerodha...Tejas beawar and be ready...People moving to your plateform for some different experience

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

What the hell is going on? I'm cancelling my order but instead its placing new orders on FYERS Web!

And why is it taking forever to place, modify or cancel orders?
Hi @D.Hatkar,
We acknowledge your concern about the FyersWeb platform. The reported issue has been resolved then and currently the platform is working seamlessly.
Happy Trading!