Sir u platform is good every thing is good , plz bring new indicator like market profile (TPO), VOLUME PROFILE...
Hi @mdabrar, Thanks for the kind words.
If you have followed this thread, we have set our views on it. Just to let you know, some features of TradingView have not been provided by them. However, we have been able to get some of them which many of our clients have requested over a period of time. We are in touch with TV and we request your patience in this regard.

Hi, I have just filled online application at your site and came to know that you don't have DEMAT account facility and you goes to IL&FS Securities for the same....When are you planning to have your own demat account services...How safe and accessible it is having trading services with one and demat with other?

Hi @nitinjain_in
We have already applied for a DP license and the license is pending at the moment. We are expecting it within 30-60 working days. It's completely safe to have a trading account with us and demat account with other DP as we have started working with IL&FS Securities way back and still didn't faced any major issue by us either by our clients. Their securities division has been performing well and to our knowledge, their compliance requirements were very high & bureaucratic.

Also other brokers are offering trading and demat in 1-2 days whereas you need 24 hrs for trading and 10 days for demat?
As we are associated with IL&FS Securities for demat account, their establishment is quite a bureaucratic and offline as well, therefore, it takes your time and efforts. We request you to stay with us till the time we have our own DP licence, as it is in pipeline.

Surprisingly...Not able to esign...Same screen keeps.on coming of esign where I need to enter aadhar and esign it....Tried with multiple.machines and browsers and most surprisingly when I called call center around 7 in evening I got msg that sales person not available and we are from support but can only support after your account will open...In today's world when everybody is providing help center for 24/7 you also should have and specially for new customer/enrolling customers... You are about to get new business ☺️☺️

sach007

Impatient Trader
Its really painfull and frustrating that your guys marked my 30 days challenge as unsuccessful... and that too after taking more than one month...

I really surprised how they are in a hurry just to mark unsuccessful... and this is 2nd time consecutively... happened...

I am clearly profitable and sent all calculation to Tejasji PM and on fyers support.

I don't understand the capability of those who calculated the challenge profit.

Last time also after raising tickit and PM to Tejasji you guys recalculated and credited brokerage.

Last time I avoided to post here as it may be a mistake I thought ....

But happened same 2nd time ... Its really painful and you guys should serious about who guys are working on it.

Really bad ...

Hope for improvement.