Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Check out our latest Commodities Module on School of Stocks! When I first started trading commodities, there was barely any information to trade or learn the fundamentals or basics of what determines commodity prices. In this module, I have tried my best to provide the best possible information on the subject.

Been working on this for a while. Let me know your feedback.

:)

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
FYERS, I received the brokerage refund of 30 Day challenge. It would be nice if you could give the same a few days before like on the 1st week of the month itself..
Hi @rahulsharma17, Congratulations on winning the 30 Day Challenge! Yes, we will try and process it faster going forward. We are currently in the process of upgrading our back office. The transition takes a while and until then, we will appreciate your patience.

Be rest assured that your refund will get credited to your account regardless of the back office upgradation. It's just that it may take a few days more.

bashasm

Just got the account activated, when I open the Crude chart in Fyers one, it does not load, even the LTP does not update any thing I am doing wrong?

1557500871978.png

@Tejas Khoday
Hi, if my father has a Resident Indian account, then can I place trades in it from the USA? Or is there something that filters out & prevents USA IP's from placing orders on NSE?
Bro... I'm using this from Africa currently... Trading with Fyers.... Works well... The only issue is for fyers mobole the watchlist takes time to load and even the order tab etc... And every few minutes it asks me to validate with pin... Otherwise fyers web works well....

And oh yes THEY DO HAVE AN ISSUE.... i use fyers web from my laptop at home and then i go to office and login from office desktop... THE WATCHLISTS ON BOTH MACHINES ON FYERS WEB ARE NOT SYNCED.... THEY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT.... and support team says they are working on it...

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk